We are looking for Data Center Operations Standards Analyst for our DIRECT Client. It is a 2+ Months + Extensions with high possibility of extension contract position
Please feel free to send this to any of your friends. We offer a referral bonus of 1000$ for all referrals on hire
Please submit resume in MS Word Format
BELOW IS THE JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE POSITION
2.1 BACKGROUND Our Client is in need of one (1) Data Center Operations Standards Analyst to help identify, assess, plan, and cost-out basic Data Center operations policies, ITIL practices, and COBIT practices to support data center operations.
2.2 SCOPE OF SERVICES
1. Defining a list of standard Data Center operation practices needed to manage and operate enterprise servers, applications, databases, networks, storage, security, backup and recovery, and disaster recovery activities.
2. Map and gap how ITIL practices and COBIT practices meet standard data center operations practices.
3. Defining a strategic and tactical plan to implement and document a comprehensive set of data center operations practices, policies, and procedures, and estimate the costs to implement ITIL and COBIT
In order to be considered, the Consultant must have the following experience:
1. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
2. BS degree.
3. At least four (4) years experience implementing COBIT and ITIL in a data center environment.
4. At least four (4) years experience as a data center operations manager responsible for operations policies, procedures and data center performance.
5. At least two (2) years experience with data center security policies and practices.
PLEASE PUT "Data Center Operations Analyst (100 %Remote Work) ITIL /COBIT" IN SUBJECT OF YOUR E-MAIL WITH ATTACHED RESUME.