I am needing a custom software built that can do the following:
This bot would involve the pop-up adware .exe from G-a-m-e-v-a-n-c-e.
What this .exe does is it will trigger a pop-up when an internet explore/firefox user visits a certain url.
For example: If the g-a-m-e-v-a-n-c-e .exe is installed on my computer and I go to the website [url removed, login to view], there might be a pop-up window that will appear a couple seconds after I visit the [url removed, login to view] url
What I'd Like This Bot To Do:
1. I'd like to be able to load a list of many urls into the bot and save this list
2. The bot should enter the first url on the list into either internet explorer or firefox (whichever way you prefer to code it)
3. If the entered url does NOT trigger a pop-up, then the bot should move onto the next url that is on the list and enter it into IE or Firefox
4. If the entered url does trigger a pop-up, the bot should record the required information (see below), then move onto the next url that is on the list and enter it into IE or Firefox
5. The bot should repeat the above steps throughout the entire list of urls. Once the bot gets to the last url on the list it should go back to the start of the list and begin again. The bot should continue to cycle through the list of urls without stopping. (There should be a start and pause button, though)
Information The Bot Should Record:
I would like the bot to record the following information about the pop-up every time one is triggered. This information should have the ability to be exported into a .csv file that can be viewed in excel or other word processors.
-Url that triggered the pop-up
-The date the pop-up was triggered on
-Time of day pop-up was triggered on
-The url of the pop-up window
-The ip address of the pop-up window url
-The size (in pixels) of the pop-up window