I need a software that i will install on my windows server 2003/2008 that will do the following tasks
1. Monitor the total "count" of files in specified folder/s and notify the administrator by email only if the total count of files exceed the defined count.
For example , if i set in the software settings . that total count = 200. And if at a specific interval it notices that the count is become 201 or more . it should send an email to the administrator with a message.
2. it should notify the administrator by email, if the disk space of the server of any of its drive doesnt go below a defined size.
The software should do the following
1. Be extremely light and run in the background and can be pull up for start-stop - modify settings from the taskbar. it should auto run on start up - unless i specify not to. it should not hog memory or CPU consumption.
2. it should be compatible with windows 2003 server and upwards
3. to send the emails, i need to be able to set the smtp settings with username/password and these values need to be encrypted so that it doesnt get stolen or hacked into.
4. i need to be able to define the folders or mulitple folders to monitor for the file count. i should also be able to define the messages for it.
5. i should be able to define the period or intervals that it needs to check for diskspace / file count.
6. the folders that it intends to monitor are email queue folders. so i have about 3000 files that come and go every hour. the software should monitor that given time , how many files are there. it should not lock any file, or create any issues with the files or directory itself. Same thing for the disk space check.