I am using few instances on Amazon AWS servers and mainly running sites on WordPress MU.
Now AWS/WP stuff needs to be streamlined including following tasks:
Move current WPMU blogs into new instance, update WP to latest version and add plug-in so that we can use multiple URL's for blogs.
Also MU needs to be set safe with proper back-ups.
Currently blogs are under one domain, but we want to have few blogs with their own domain, we have plug-in for that, but it needs to be programmed correctly.
- 10 blogs where half of them needs be with their own domains
- 1 non-WP site with Google App Engine stuff and its own domain
- 1 Drupal site that is responding very slowly (we need to change that sites domain)
- 1 highly modified WP site (with its own domain)
Also make sure that we can easily add more MU blogs that have their own domains and proper back-ups.
- Needs to be available on Skype and email
- History of doing secure work with AWS and WordPress
- Goog knowledge on URL, CNAME, etc. settings