We are looking for a professional contractor to build a complete Medical Online Store and Mobile Applications for a company specialized in rehabilitation supply.
Website specifications can be found in the attached file. Mobile applications should be built for Android and iOS and should include all functionalities and features of the online store website except for the Control Panel which will be in the web site only. Both Mobile Applications should share a similar look-and-feel and they should use the online store website color theme.
In addition to that the bidder should take care of the following :
1. Web site and Mobile Applications should be easily maintained and all source codes should be documented in a self-explanatory way for future improvements and modifications.
2. The online store inventory should be connected to the company's back office Accounting and Inventory system.
3. The back office system is running on Visual Basic and MSSQL database and any customization in the current system will not be possible.
4. Integration should be done using a scheduled script that will read Products Quantities from back office database and updates the online store inventory accordingly using APIs of the online store, and no updates are needed on the back office from the online store as online purchase operations will be entered manually on the back office system when orders are received. Any other integration technique (other than scheduled script) that achieves the same functionality could be considered but details should be mentioned in the bid.
5. Security should be considered in the project at all stages. All codes should be hardened to avoid all security threats, and API calls should be authenticated to prevent misuse.
6. Emails should be sent to the administrator and the buyer upon placing orders automatically in a predefined format.
7. Shipping costs should be defined and added to the cost of each order.
8. The Administrator Orders Control section should be able to print orders with shipping information based on registered user address.
9. Online payments are not needed now as payments will be received upon delivery, but the system should be built to support easy modifications to integrate online payments when needed.
10. Store customers should be able to track their orders on the system and Administrators should be able to update order status in the Orders Control section.
11. The preferred programming language for the website is Visual Basic .NET but other programming languages could be considered, and all technical details of used tools and techniques should be mentioned in the bid.
12. All required APIs needed for the mobile applications should be part of the project and technical details should be mentioned in the bid.
Bu iş için 81 freelancer ortalamada $3258 teklif veriyor
Hi There, First of all it would a pleasure to work with you. Now I am closely review your proposal. Back to you shortly with our proposal including my queries. Regards Pavel
Hi Hope you are doing [login to view URL] have read your post and would like to discuss further as we have strong hands in Ecommerce & Shopping Cart Projects & completed over 150 big projects in last 5 years. Please check some Daha Fazla