FatCat is an emerging nationwide retail store selling solar systems, LEDs, and energy efficiency products. The brand connotes luxury, convenience, and coolness. Fatcat originated from a nagging idea that while we’ve had a great run, we’re not leaving the planet in as good a condition as we got it. And while some say that’s inevitable, we believe we may have more power than we think (pun intended).
- Do not sacrifice style/looks – energy efficient products should be fashionable.
- Being Green should not equate to spending money without near term returns.
- All products must make financial sense on their own - government benefits are gravy.
- While installing Solar is great, it is only one of many steps, and one of the least economical. Solar should only be done in concert with other energy reducing initiatives (which has benefit of reducing size of solar system required).
- Retail presence and local sales support is essential over the next 5-10 years so consumers can see, touch and play with products and have piece of mind to know where to go in case of issues. Retail also creates lots of local jobs which we like.
- We are focused on providing premium service via informative Energy Audits, White Glove Installations, and Service Plans. We know you don’t want hassles or complexity and it is our job to make it easy for you. You work too hard to have another high maintenance relationship.
- There are 2 billion people on the planet who don’t have power for whom self-powered energy is not a feel good story but a necessity to help enable their children to achieve their dreams. Through the Fatcat Foundation, we will help them get there.
- All our products/services must provide value, be maintenance free, and be loved and used by kids and grandparents alike.
Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to submit my proposal for your project. In reviewing your project description, I was excited to see that you are looking for a tagline for your retail store. I am a freelancer speci Daha Fazla
11 freelancers are bidding on average $280 for this job
----@@@@---- Thanks for your offer. I went through your message. We are expert in Web 2.0 standard website design and customization. Sure we will deliver a good quality of work. Please check our portfolio to know more Daha Fazla
HELLO SIR, I HAVE UNDERSTAND ALL AND READY TO START. THANKS !!
I understand the needs, I have the skills and I am ready to start
To see the real knack of my past writings, 1..Take a look at the site [url removed, login to view] i have written the whole content of this site (17 pages) successfully. 2..Another website written under my p Daha Fazla
Hi, We are interested to apply on your job post. You can visit our websites at: Animation Services : [url removed, login to view] Design Services : [url removed, login to view] Our bid is no Daha Fazla
onwide retail store selling solar systems, LEDs, and energy efficiency products. The brand connotes luxury, convenience, and coolness. Fatcat originated from a nagging idea that while we've had a gre
Hello sir, after reading all the requirements we believe our developers can do the job. However, we need the amount that we've posted or else we wont be able to deliver you the project. Thank You! PLEASE CHECK PMB!
Good morning! I already have some ideas for your tagline. Do you want it to speak directly to clients and readers, or have more of a "neutral approach"? Regards, Sophie