Website development [url removed, login to view]
I am looking to update my website functionality [url removed, login to view], the section I would like to work on is the candidate section to make it far more advance and sophisticated.
Area of improvements.
1) Currently candidate sometimes only complete a short section of their resume, and not a full resume, make it compulsory that candidate complete all section of resume before being allow to apply for vacancy.
2) When candidate complete resume, can we convert it to a word document in the form of a CV, which will then be emailed to the employer when they apply for a job of that employer.
maybe it might be better to have candidate follow stepts for registration
1 register with brief details, 2 add CV or compile CV, then apply for jobs. If candidate has not CV or incomplete profile they cannot apply for jobs. we can also send reminder if thier profile is incomplete
3) Also send a link back to our site of other candidates in the same category that meet their job requirements
4) The candidate area need significant improvement,
1. Candidates must have a jobs basket allowing them to see the jobs they are interested in,
2. allow them to upload a picture of them self for employer to see as well as their own CV
3. we need to have a job alert function, you need to allow them to switch on and off the alert for example if profile is deactive they gets no alert.
4. allow candidate to have a basic and premium facility
5. a basic facilities, allow them to browse and apply for jobs for free and a premium facilities allow them to do things like CV broadcast, feature their profile for employers to see them for 7 days
6. candidate need to be able to activate and de activate their status,
7. we will automatically deactivate their status after 30 days unless they log on and extend it. This way employer only see candidate who are actively job searching.