I'd need somebody to install Concrete CMS and to set-up a theme to it. The theme is [login to view URL] I will provide the theme files (HTML, CSS, graphics) The theme files are not going to straight in the Concrete CMS, you have to adjust the the .php and CSS to make it work in Concrete. You need to know how Concrete CMS funtion to make this happen. So if you don't have any experience and references of working with Concrete then this project is not suitable for you.
You don't need to make the CSS3 transitions / animations work in the Concrete. Also the "Blog" page with the layout is not required.
The deliverable will be:
- Concrete CMS installed to the server
- [login to view URL] - theme installed and working in Concrete
- fully working portfolio page using Concrete's image gallery (no need to have the filters as in theme)
- home page with Concrete's image slider
- about me page, with the subnavi as in theme files. No need to animate the page transitions as in theme