Post Title: Personal Assistant to Director
- Degree in Psychology or related field
- Degree in Business and/or Information Technology and/or Law
- Good Website and Graphic Design Skills
- Proficient in English
- Available in MSN (at least 6-8 hours online every day)
- Good at writing and proofreading
- Relevant Experience preferred
- Goood at handling complicated administrative task
(PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT FULFIL THE ABOVE REQUIREMENT)
- You will be responsible for his diary management, clerical, design and technical support, personal arangements, liaising with other departments and clients.
- Provide an administrative support service for the department
- Create slide shows using powerpoint for presentation at promotional events
- Develop and maintain personal filing systems for Director
- Respond to routine queries
- Carry out all the duties of the post in the working conditions normally inherent in the job.
- Complete all documentation associated with the duties of the post.
- Undertake all aspects of work respecting confidentiality.
- US$100 per month (paid by quarter) will be paid by paypal (only)
- Title of Administrative Executive
- Certicate of Appointment will be given
- Your name will be shown in our website
- Namecard will be printed and sent to you by mail
- Bonus pay will be offered annually (or even quarterly for good performance)
- Unparalleled career prospect through internal promotion (Up to Director)
- Wide exposure to the industry at large
- Additional earning without travel
(PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE REMUNERATION)
IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY, CV SHOULD BE SUBMITTED.