I would like an existing website, [url removed, login to view] that uses inline CSS to be converted into a responsive HTML/CSS design the main features of this project are;
- A conversion as close as possible to the original design.
- The broadest range of compatibility across browsers and devices with graceful fallback for older browsers/devices.
- Clean, block based code that is well commented both in the HTML and the CSS.
- CSS to be in separate file.
- Standardization of components (use of slider etc) and code to create a framework for future conversions.
- A fully completed testing checklist to demonstrate quality.
- Resale friendly, that is to make the code as understandable and easy to cut and paste by other people. Done by using code comments and where necessary providing hints and tips (I can help).
5 freelancers are bidding on average $308 for this job
Hi, please check your private message board . Thanks ken
**************We are U.K. based company and have all the required designer and developer you are looking for. We can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied with our services Daha Fazla