This project involves some simple html editing - easy but boring! I am not looking for a site redesign. My host's server has crashed and unfortunately my backup has failed. I have 20 pages of html that have been retrieved from the cache of a search engine. I need you to edit these pages so that -
- the search term I used to find them, which appears in the page, is not highlighted
- Remove the box that the search engine has added with the cache information. So that the page looks like it belongs on the site and not on the search engine's cache
- Check and fix links
- Generally tidy up the pages and remove any errors.
- Check browser compatability.
- Save the pages and email them back to me.
You will need to be familliar with html and have a html editor. Also I need the work done quickly, within 48 hours of bid being accepted.