I'm looking for a very basic HTML service for eBay auctions. Please read carefully as I have very specific requirements –
- This offer is for a long term service.
- Meeting the deadline is extremely crucial; do not offer your service if you think you might not be able to meet my deadline.
- a stable internet connection is MANDATORY.
- Our Business hours are Sunday - Thursday, 10:00 am - 17:00 pm GMT+2.
looking for someone whose available for work during those hours, via GTalk, and can receive assignments and complete them online.
- looking for a dally service.
- offering a monthly payment.
I will provide links for old eBay sales and I am looking for some one to get the content from those sales, and copy it into a new HTML page, according to the following requirements –
- Copy sale URL into the new HTML page.
- Copy sale category into the new HTML page.
- Copy sale title into the new HTML page.
- Copy sale description into the new HTML page.
- Save new HTML page by the title name.
- Save the pictures by the title name + serial numbers.
- VERY IMPORTANT -THE CONTENT IS IN GERMAN, BUT THE FILES NAMES SHOLD HAVE NO GERMAN FONTS. MAKE SURE THE PICTURES AND THE FILES NAME HAS NO GERMAN FONTS.
- The links will be e-mailed in groups by products, each group of links should be saved in a different folder, and sent to me in folders, according to products.
- I need about 70 folders a week, each folder has an avargae of 4 files per folder. (about 280 files a week)
I'm enclosing 4 links, as an example for the links you will receive, along with a zip file - an example for the assignment after it's completed.
Payment - Cents per link.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $78 for this job
Dear sir, ready to start immediately, expert professional with the ability to learn fast and can work with minimum supervision. Rate negotiable, available 24/7.