Dear GAF members,
This is a repost of an earlier project. I have lowered my requirements and increased the pay, since no one was really interested in the original project…
I need a simple piece of information and will pay 50$ if you can find it for me. Please look at [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] or www.nfsrv.com.
These companies offer 'internet/ ecommerce order fulfilment', i.e. they handle the "physical" part of a customer's webshop (the warehousing of products, the order-taking, the picking, packing and shipping of products etc.). I need to find one such company to run the whole order-management of my webshop, with the following twists:
• the company needs to be located in the Netherlands (at least the shipment HAS TO BE from the Netherlands),
• the company needs to take on small online-shops as customers, and
• the company needs to offer their services in German, at least on a written basis (email). Email + telephone support would be desirable, though.
The following services need to be offered by the company:
• storage/ warehousing of my products (nutritional supplements)
• taking incoming orders via email (orders will be automatically redirected from my webshop)
• pick, pack, and ship the products ordered
• handle all returns
• command of German language will be necessary for
1) order-related customer questions and handling of returns;
2) (optional) answering of simple product-related questions (list of FAQ-answers will be provided)
• (optional) offer financial services, e.g. handle all financial affairs related to the orders (incl. sending out reminders/ demands for payment etc.)
If you find a company that offers all the above services ("optional" services not strictly required), 50$ are yours.
Amendment 13-12-2006, 9:45 a.m. GMT:
Please provide a confirmation-email from the company you found that they really do provide all the services I specified, with costs if possible. Please ask them to be specific, e.g. a "yes, we do take small customers, but we need a minimum order quantity" doesn't actually tell me if they really take on small customers (-> in this case they should specify the minimum order quantity).
If you do confirm that you have such an email, I will select you as the provider and put the 50$ into escrow.
Sorry for the imprecise description.