1) We are a luxury muesli manufacturing company based in South Africa. Our current website looks like this: [url removed, login to view] We are fairly niche and cater to people who are either concerned about their health or are after a luxury type of cereal that is not readily available in most supermarkets. As such, we are looking for a fairly sophisticated design, simple and elegant without too many distractions on the home page. Ideally, I would like the home page to be basically split with one side showing a full bowl of muesli with a heading “View our products” and the other side with an empty bowl with a heading “Design Your Own Muesli”. Then on top of the page will be the usual tabs like “about us” “contact us”, “where to buy” etc.
2) Currently we have 7 products which I would like to list on one page with a brief description of each product & essential nutritional values (ie protein, carbs, fats & fibre). I quite like the idea way this site [url removed, login to view] presents their products, but I am open to other ideas if you feel this might not be the best. I would like it to be fairly easy to add products to this page as our company grows and we add new product lines.
3) The contacts page where customers can email us their enquiries and get our contact info and address etc.
4) A where-to-buy page which will show a map of South Africa: the customer clicks his province, city, and suburb and then get a list of shops with telephone numbers and addresses of where he can buy our products.
5) For the e-commerce page customers can essentially create their own muesli and we send it to them by post OR buy one of our existing products on line.
6) The e-commerce section must proceed as follows: the customer selects firstly his muesli base (various options will be available eg, raw oats, barley, wheat, rice etc subject to a minimum weight), then he must select his dried fruit and nuts and finally pay us by EFT with all his contact details and we ship it to him by post. Finally, customers should have the option to allow the site to remember their mix so next time they want to order, they can just log in and reorder or adjust their mix without the need to go through the whole step again.
7) The following site should give you an idea of the type of e-commerce section I am looking for: [url removed, login to view]
51 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1947$ teklif veriyor
Hi, We are interested to design your "E-commerce website" with exclusive design and clean coding, So please refer our PMB for more details. Thanks
We are confident that we can provide you with the solution that you require. Please take a look at the PMB to know more about our offerings. Thanks. Krish Neil. CodeClouds Technologies.
what u think a good work or least [url removed, login to view] i provide you both one [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]:+91-9718771901