Good day to you,
I am heading up a consortium of people who want to start a poker site to take a large market share. The idea is obviously not new however there is such large market we feel there is still room to buy into the market and revolutionise the next decade.
Any bids need to be accompanied by a proposal of what your company would hope to achieve for our project, what you can bring to the table that sets you apart.
Your company must have experience of managing a big project and most importantly must be able to program the site to run all forms of poker that are standard on sites such as poker stars.
The project will need to have a clean design, a fresh look and most importantly easy playability. Any accepted bids would have to include a clause that all bugs must be ironed out before the final payment.
To sum up we are after:
1) a website,
2) downloadable playing platform fully customised.
3) An affiliate platform that will allow others to recieve a % of rake or a one off payment,
4) A support system
5) A Cashier section for players to check balance/deposit/withdraw
6) integration of payment system
7) great, playable game play.
8) site submission to all major search engines.
Your bid/pm must include:
* Your realistic bid: We dont expect to be paying $200 but we feel that bids should reflect the work involved.
* Your previous experience; past projects etc
* references; Ideally from the past 6 months a recent completed project.
* Action Plan: A timeline of what you feel can be accomplished and by when.
* Payment Schedule: Your prefered payment schedule.
* Any other information you feel will add to your bid.
Thank you for your time in reading this and we thank you in advance for your bids.