We are launching a new Magazine.
Coffee Break Magazine
1. In addition to Family Orientated Themes, We will be contributing a whole section of the magazine to missing persons and exploited children monthly.
2. Coffee Break Magazine will be found in 50,000 retail locations including Premiere Supermarkets, Mass Merchandisers, Convenient Stores and Regional Malls. An average of 70,000 shoppers per month - per locations should see the advertisers Ads.
3. Coffee Break well also run Contests in over 6,000 daily and weekly newspapers with a total circulation of over 56 million.
4. We need a site that includes a way to tie in with the Missing persons and exploited sites, get suport from them along with Org's, Gov, and public.
5. Site should let public to buy from our advertisers ads. something like something that Vogue did some time age, i think it was called Sept something.
6. Kids sould be able to interact with the fun lessons in Coffee Break Magazine.
7. We need to let the public entry our free contest after reading about them in the ads we will be running in 6,000 Daily & Weekly Newspapers Monthly. Also let the advertisers get in on the contests as supporters.
Please find a bit more info about Coffee Break Magazine & Website…
Table of Contents
Sections, ideas, stories, etc.
Food – restaurants (types), reviews, menus, recipes, cheap eats, best of foods, restaurant openings, etc., find a restaurant.
Shopping – find a store, top stores, bride, accessories, kids, furniture, gifts, pet, sport
Fashion – best deals on stuff, fashion calendar, sales/bargains, shows, designers, and beauty/spa.
The culture Pages
Guides - Best Doctors, Wedding Plans, Investments, etc…
Night Life – Find a Bar, Music, Reviews, best of Nightlife, Cocktails, Recipes, (pop, jazz, etc…)
Movies, Box office, music, dance, clubs, concerts, lectures…
Best of… Home, food, shop, beauty, services (tailor, sailing lessons, interior design etc.)
Travel – one/two night trips, train, visitors, hotel, international east, west north, south, Asia, Africa, Europe, South America, Australia
Market Place – Classifieds
35 freelancers are bidding on average $1134 for this job
Hi! I want to suggest my benefits for you. The skills of my work you can check at [url removed, login to view] Hope to hear from you soon. Thanx!)
Hello Sir/Madam, We are ready to provide solution according ur description. Please See PMB for detals..Thanks
BPowerHouse is an international premier specialist IT solutions and services company, that combines core technical expertise with a global business perspective. The company's key offerings include product development, Daha Fazla
Sir, Pls have a look on PMB regards, Sunil iyer
Please refer to PM. Thank you. *jdo* ||collaborate||communicate||create||(c)
Hello, I am a professional graphic designer..and expert in printdesign. My bid is for the magazine design only. Please check our PM for more information. Kind regards, DutchDesignQueen.
We are a team of experienced web developers and graphic designers and we can provide you with excellent work. Please see PM.
I am ready to start your website project. View my website --- and contact me if you have any questions. ---- Josh
Greetings. My name is Vasy, I'm the founder of an experienced web developer team located in Eastern Europe. Diamond-Studios offers a loose range of services in the area of web design, presentations and in all what abid Daha Fazla
Hey, Im representing a reputed Web development organization. We have done umpteen number of websites and you can see some of them on our website. Pls check your PM for the website address. Awaiting your reply. Best Daha Fazla
Hy my name is matyy and I am student in the terminal year where I study marketing [url removed, login to view] graduate diploma in high-school is on biligual-english, and my skills are well formed because then I had participated at Daha Fazla
Leslie Gregory Fernandes works as a Web Content Writer with Netlink Solutions (India) Limited. Website: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], http://ww Daha Fazla
Hello. I am very passionate about the cause of missing children and have spent a lot of time on [url removed, login to view] and am a volunteer with doenetwork.org. In addition I have a university degree in creative writing and 10 Daha Fazla