Looking for a Web Designer and Coder that can create a fully functional easy to update website.
I'm pretty tech-savy myself tho I do not have the time to create a website myself and pretty bad at web art ;)
So I'm hoping for somebody that can help make this happen.
We're branching out our store into the online and currently have an ebay rep, tho we need a custom designed website that can easily be updated by myself through maybe a control panel (login/password etc) :)
This Online Store will be 90% Magic the Gathering CARDS.
Somebody who KNOWS/PLAYS magic the gathering is a plus.
Some Websites that I'm currently looking at (functions needs of my store)
[url removed, login to view] (categories on the sides / branches / pictures / sort ability)
[url removed, login to view] ( nice simple design. Used [url removed, login to view] (open source)) - something of this design would be nice.. but with card kingdom functions.
[url removed, login to view] -- Something like this would be nice as well :)
- Hosting Costs is needed (Small Business and see if it can fit the budget ;))
I will be managing the website after it is done.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you :)
Website needs to work on All Versions of IE / Netscape / Linux / Mozilla Firefox
You will have to:
1) Create the Website Design (Look up at the 3 example sites i'm expecting it to look like)
They should have:
- News on the front Page (with image/date per user) (check: [url removed, login to view] for the look i was hoping for)
- Easy on the eye / Easy to see Categories (on top bar and left menu) .. (maybe blueish color? not red) ( Example: [url removed, login to view] )
- Advanced Search / Shopping Cart ( Example: [url removed, login to view];main=builder (on the left side)
- Custom TOOLS Like Deck Builder: [url removed, login to view];main=builder (they currently have here for magic)
- Custom TOOLS Like: Wish List (if the item is out of stock) [url removed, login to view]
- CUSTOM TOOL (optional.. Let me know if is too hard to add to the site.. and if there is an extra cost to add this feature.): To Be able to upload a excel (xls) file with all the inventory stock etc and upload the data into the website database. (For Easy Updating of the Card Costs / Inventory). 10,000 + Cards is hard to update ;)
- Sort Ability under the Categories like (If possible even just like that with thumbnail images on the left next to the name: [url removed, login to view];main=catalog&mode=&category_id=10000
Black | Blue | Green | Red | White | Multi | Artifact | Land
Rare | Uncommon | Common | Show All
Grading Guide | Advanced Search
2) Create an EASY way to add/delete categories / items / pictures etc ( 10,000+ Cards Hard to function without these things) through a CONTROL PANEL
3) Get a Place to Host the Site (Cheap as possible :) .. Small Business, (around $30 if possible - if not let me know)
4) I will need all the SOURCE code when you are done. So I may edit it in the future if there is a need.
---- Please Let me know if you can do ALL THIS AND Hosting COSTS when you bid ----
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Extra Things To add:
- Event Web Mini Calendar ( Weekly Tournaments can be posted here ). The Calendar Shall be small and will be on the left hand side under categories? looks like a mini calendar.. and can click on a date and will open a new window with the details of the tournament / event. Example of Calendar on the menu: http://www.whitakerschool.com/whitaker-calendar.asp (of course the colors would be diff ;) but you get the picture)
- Ability to Add DISCOUNTS or maybe even a POINT system where people get rewarded as they spend more... 1 point per $5 ?
Bu iş için 24 freelancer ortalamada $810 teklif veriyor
Hi, have a look at our work on PMB for reference to the great work we [login to view URL] can easily handle your web design, with all the backend and frontend that you require. or check our website at [login to view URL]
we surely can help u in this. pls check PMB. Regards Archana (Aught Bit Technologies)
We are one of the leading web development company based in Toronto, ON, Canada. We can develop your website and of course quality job is well assured. We have professional people having great experience in their respec Daha Fazla
Hello sir, We can provide you with an excellent [login to view URL] :)
Chandusoft,a bangalore based company with 6 years experience in data entry, web research and admin [login to view URL] are fully equipped with 25 systems and experienced professionals and have 6 people who can immediately sta Daha Fazla
Dear Sir/ Madam, We got extremely interested in the project proposed by you. We are an IT company specializing in web design and development. More than 7 years of experience help us achieve fabulous results for our cli Daha Fazla
Greetings, We have a similar website already done. You can see it working at: [login to view URL] We will change it accordingly to what you want. You can also see the admin panel of the website at: [login to view URL] Daha Fazla
Hi We are ready to work with you. We are a team of designers/developers specailized in the arena of designing/developing(PHP/Mysql). We have succesfully completed PHP-Nuke project/PHP project to the client satisfaction Daha Fazla
I have done several hish end websites requiring custom coding. Please check your PM for some examples and to see my most current work. You can also view my portfolio at [login to view URL] to see Daha Fazla
Hi we are web developer from [login to view URL] are team of graphics designer and developers. We do web design, drawings, animations. see our website at http://www.extremewebworld.com. If You like our work, lets talk about furt Daha Fazla
Hi, My team can do it. We did more complicated projects, for example, auction site [login to view URL] (copy of [login to view URL]), car selling sites www.auto-provider (copy of [login to view URL]) and as outsourcing team, among our ref Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, I go through very well your specification that you have been posted over here. 1. We can perform the designing tasks as per your given URLs. We focus on designing rich and powerful websites as per the cli Daha Fazla
We are India based company into Web developement, Search engine optimization and BPO. We have done series of projects like dating, ecommerce solutions, image editors, gaming websites,professional websites and many mor Daha Fazla
Hi there, Niftysoft Solution is a leading IT services company providing solutions across the globe. A large team of extremely professionals staffs Niftysoft Solution with a strong background in IT field and having Daha Fazla
Our bid is for really very high quality work for your Custom Website - Card Game Store that will be made to be upgradable in case you need some upgrades in future. We will always be available for upgrades. Our bid inc Daha Fazla
we will be able to provide you the right kind of solution you require. We are confident in completing the project as per your requirements and we are very much interested in your project. We look forward to working wit Daha Fazla
Unique Website with all the features you require, Including an Excel Product update solution - We are Including 12 Months Hosting in the Price
I have the skills and the time to complete your project as well as a background in Magic the Gathering. I began playing just after the release of third edition and played for several years, in fact I still have all of Daha Fazla