• The project consists of the graphical design of the logo (logotype and logogram) for the company to be used on letterheads, envelopes, forms, folders, brochures, etc.
• Creation of the house style in such a way that all the elements are arranged in a distinctive design and pattern.
• This project dictates what ink pantones should be used in the coloring (corporate color scheme), and what typefaces. Target is to standardize and unify all communication between company and audience, whether in print (letterhead, business cards, brochures) or online (Internet, Extranet, E-Mail).
• Formulation of corporate identity manual, including a style guide. These guidelines should govern how the identity is applied and confirm approved color palettes, typefaces, page layouts and other such methods of maintaining visual continuity and brand recognition across all physical manifestations of the brand. The manual should include a set of secondary elements of style such as, grid layout, photo- illustration styles). This style guide / style manual will be the set of standards for the writing and design of documents. The implementation of a style guide provides uniformity in style and formatting of document's / presentations.
• Development of MS Word and MS PowerPoint templates for:
o Short letter
o Fax sheet