We need someone to take two Adobe InDesign files and convert sections of each one into an HTML template. We will provide the template foundation and .css needed. You will be converting and designing the center most part of the .indd file. See simple example of layout attached.
1. Have through knowledge of InDesign and HTML
2. Have well commented, clean and validated code
3. Your code and layout will need to work in IE6, IE7 plus all modern browsers and be acceptable for mobile viewing.
4. Able to understand any special instructions given
5. Have quick turnaround
6. This project cannot be included in your portfolio
7. Be able to communicate with us during U.S. CST
15 freelancers are bidding on average $80 for this job
Xhtml and CSS coder here waiting for your review. Regards.
Cam be done. Please check private message for more details. thank you, oxyk
==================:// XHTML/HTML/CSS Expert here, Please Check P.M.B //:==================
hello there, its a creative and professional webdesigner and a xhtml/css coder willing to work with you on this project. check the inbox for the things you asked here. hope to hear from you soon. Anything looked closer Daha Fazla
Hello I have a experienced team of good programmer and designer I can give you 100% satisfaction and complete the work at your time.... Please view PMB Thanks Priyans
Hi... i am ready to do it. Please check INBOX for details. Thanks
I am Web designer/Developer having 3 years of experience.