Our designs need to be optimized for user interaction and conversions. Our company is a massively popular file host, so our first project for you will be to redesign our download page to have more users actually click through and download. Therefore you must have a keen eye for positioning and layouts, as well as great design aptitude for user interaction components, such as glossy buttons, menus, etc.
We will have plenty of projects for you, so this will be a steady stream of work. We will pay you per project you complete, and over time possibly work out a fixed monthly rate.
Here is a list of requirements we are looking for:
* Proficient in graphic designing with Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
* Proficient in XHTML markup as well as using Dreamweaver.
* Proficient web2.0 design skills - gradients, shiny buttons, drop down menus, etc.
* Must be able to create sliders, draggables, etc in the aforementioned JS libraries.
* Fluent in English, preferably as your native tongue.
Please bid on the amount you would want for a one-page design for our download page so we get an idea of how much you would normally want per project. You MUST provide a full portfolio with your work so we can see your skills.
Remember, our designs are very web2.0. We want them to have great color schemes and truly stand out and "wow" the visitor, so make sure you are confident you can deliver such quality work before bidding.
57 freelancers are bidding on average $426 for this job
Expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through GAF Milestone Payment (Escrow).. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks