- Please review ResellRightsEbookStore.com. Especially the header area. I am looking to use the same color theme or something that compliments these colors in the logo design. I have included an attachment to this message with logo examples and have included my comments on each. This should help with understanding my design likes/dislikes.
- This website is an ecommerce site that will be selling digital ebooks in the "resell rights" niche.
- I prefer logos that pop off a white background.
- Would like to incorporate some kind of imagery into the background or around the focal point of the logo. My idea here is to be able to use an image from the logo to be used to brand the website or used as a profile picture. An image of a torn page, post it note, documents, pens, pencils are such images that comes to mind but should not, by any means, limit any design idea(s) or imagery you have or feel will comliment the theme. The only restriction on imagery is that it must be relevant to an ebook store in some way or fashion.
- I have attached a PDF document to this message with some logo designs I like. I have include comments on each of the images indicating why that logo/image was chosen or my impression of the image. Hopefully this will provide you with more of an understanding as to the design and elements I am looking for in the design.
- I am anxious to move forward on this project. Ensure to review the attached PDF and provide the following information when bidding:
1) A link or file to review your portfolio. Preferably your logo profile. If you have more print design experience (brochures, pamphlets, books, etc) please ensure to mention it and provide examples. I am hoping to locate a designer for a long term relationship. Without a portfolio your bid will not be entertained.
2) Confirm logo will be delivered with all print design formats ai, tiff, eps, psd, jpg, gif and vector formats with fonts.
3) Confirm copyrights to be included with the logo.
It should be noted I will not choose bids over $50. I look forward to choosing a suitable designer quickly.