I would like an existing website, [url removed, login to view] that uses inline CSS to be converted into a responsive HTML/CSS based on the [url removed, login to view] framework the main features of this project are;
- A conversion as close as possible to the original design.
- The broadest range of compatibility across browsers and devices with graceful fallback for older browsers/devices. Specifically for the 2 column layout to become 1 column on iPhones and other mobile devices.
- Clean, block based code that is well commented both in the HTML and the CSS.
- CSS to be in separate file.
- Standardization of components/code to create a framework for future conversions.
- A fully completed testing checklist to demonstrate quality.
- Resale friendly, that is to make the code as understandable and easy to cut and paste by other people. Done by using code comments and where necessary providing hints and tips (I can help).
- To provide an invoice after final payment.
- Please only bid if you can do this by Friday 20th April.
21 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 167$ teklif veriyor
=====Expertness and honesty our goal . we are small team working good quality and accuracy. Ready to start your [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view] you===========
I had done more than10 projects in responsive layouts. i can do this task easily. please reply if you are interested to get the best work done.
Hello there. as you mentioned "Standardization" is the key. I'll transform your website to HTML5 CSS3 based website using Twitter Bootstrap Framework (please google it). I will cover every aspects you requested.