My site utilizes a Rocket Theme template called Ionosphere - [url removed, login to view]
Here's what needs to be done within the next few days:
1. Home Page - Content for the home page (below the logo and nav bar) needs to be added using expert design techniques. I will supply you with images, video, text, [url removed, login to view] you to enter into the site and make the home page awesome. Images 2 and 3 on the existing slider need to be improved (either change background image or change text).
2. Two interior gallery pages need to be created - 36 images each. This may be thumb nails (not too small) with a larger box or it may be a slider gallery showing one pic at a time. These galleries must be professional in appearance.
3. Create a template page with one sample image covering 75% of the top of the template page and sample text covering the other 25% of the top of the page and with sample text below. I want to be able to use this same template page over and over so there needs to be a place in the admin panel for me to access it (basically a copy and paste function) each time I start a new article. If creating this function is not workable, then making 20 copies of the template page where I only have to swap out text, swap out the image, change the title and publish would also be fine.
Each above target will be considered complete when the design is functional, professional and beautiful.
Three benchmarks will exist, one for the completion of the three above targets.
This project should be completed in 3 days.
Bu iş için 22 freelancer ortalamada $167 teklif veriyor
Hello, We are ready for this job, Please check Private Message. Regards.
Hi, We are highly experienced in web design and Web development, Graphic Design and Landing page Design, Logo, Banner, Brochure, HTML, XHTML, HTML5. Hire team of HTML5, WordPress, Joomla and PHP Programmers. Please ope Daha Fazla
Joomla expert here,please check your PMB for more details,Thanks
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to place a bid on your project. I would very much happy to work with you on your project and I think all your requirement meet with my skill and expertise level. First I woul Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, We have gone through the details you have provided and would be pleased to work on this with you to deliver the results that you have expected and We are sure you will not be disappointed if you give us Daha Fazla
BEST OFFERS FOR YOU WITH PROPOSAL. PLEASE SEE MY PROPOSAL :)
Hello! I am a joomla expert. I can provide professional result.
Hi, Hope you are doing great!! "I can start right away." Thanks for your time and consideration. For more details, please see your private message box. Regards, Anshika
I am very interested to work with you. Please check PMB
Dear Hiring Manager, We are a team of experienced Programmers & Designers in this industry & serve 24x7 all across the globe. We would like to offer our services for your post. Let's start and get this done perfectly!
Joomla! Developer at your service, available for immediate start. Please see additional info per PMB, thanks.
Hi, Veltrod Software services is a global software consulting company specialized in providing Mobile applications, Social media frameworks and eCommerce solutions. Leveraging best-in-class people, processes, and t Daha Fazla
Hi, We are having good experts in programming and designing. please check PM
Hi, Sir my team can do this, We have done many projects like this. Please check your pmb. Thank You The Top Solutions
I have read your project details, and I am interested in offering my services. Please check your PM.
on2itonline: Hi, KIWI Team here at on2itonline would love to work for you on this project, we do "full service" websites on a clear and fixed budget. We have lots of offer that others don't, like our lifetime FRE Daha Fazla