I need this project done ASAP so time is of the essence. Its converting a powerpoint presentation to flash (swf).
I have an 11 slide 30MB Powerpoint presentation (done in Powerpoint 2003) with lots of animations. This projected was done by a previous designer for a client of ours, but not done 100% correctly.
The swf file for the work done can be viewed here [url removed, login to view]
www dot thebizservices dot net / flash / flash dot swf
Flash file is 2.4 MB
WHile it contains the entire presentation, there are issues with it. In any caes, this should give you a clear idea of the scope of the work.
The Powerpoint file can be downloaded here:
[url removed, login to view]
www dot thebizservices dot net / flash / powerpoint dot ppt
Powerpoint file is around 34MB
All the images and text are in place, but there are some issues which may necessitate rebuilding from scratch (I should be able to get the .fla file)
1) The transitions must be identical to the original powerpoint presentations. The current transitions are different. ALso, the transition on the powerpoint are nit smooth, so the swf must have smoother transitions, but using the same type of transition as the powerpoint.
2) The timing is off between the text and the images and the speed in relation to teh powerpoint. Its must match the powerpoint 100% in that regard.
3) SOme of the images used are not as clear as the originals. I beleive the reason for this is when the designer converted the ppt file to htmls (to extract all the images), in some cases multiple versions of the same image were generated with some having a lower resolution. SO the images must be as clear as the original. In the current swf some (not ALL) of the images are pixelated somewhat.
4) The layout and positioning of the images must 100% match the original powerpoint.
5) The colors must also match 100%. At the first slide, some of the colors are different from the powerpoint presentation.
There is no clicking or interaction here. Its just a straight animation with a replay button on the last slide.
Again, time is of the essence. So the quicker you can get it done, the better. Also, I do need to know if you need the .fla file (I believe its 100MB).