Project for Ashitee----You responded to my project for a Gold's Gym logo and website today, but but I closed the bidding before seeing your offer. I'd like for you to bid on this project, if you're interested and assuming the price will be similar.
Specifically I need a logo and web design for an insurance agency. The overall scope of the project is pretty simple. No flash is required, but can be included. The site will have 8-10 pages, for which we'll provide the vast amount of the content.
Since I'm not sure Ashitee will get this I better include the following:
1. No portfolio = don’t bid
2. No feedback = don’t bid
3. Bad feedback = don’t bid
4. Can’t provide daily updates = don’t bid
5. Project must be completed in 10-12 days from the time you accept the offer.
6. Escrow only and escrow payment will not be released until the project is 100% complete
7. The price will include unlimited revisions to the design and at least 8 initial logo designs and 3 initial web designs to consider. If you are going to provide more than three initial designs tell me that in the PM.
8. I will hold full copyrights to the design upon payment of the fee.
9. Bidders must be willing to sign and adhere to the Required Standards for Web Designers / Developers.
10. Bidders must include the phrase "serious bid" to show that you have actually read this listing.
Upon selecting a winner I will provide a detailed specification sheet for this project. Information is available earlier, if needed, in order to price your bid.
Your excellent work on this project could bring you a substantial amount of work from my company. This is my third project in 4 days with more to come tomorrow.
Ashitee please send me a PM if you are interested and we'll discuss the project further.
All the best,