Dear Potential Web Deigner:
I am a realtor is South Florida looking to design a new website.
The purpose of this new website will be to inform real estate agents of new construction property releases and condo conversion projects that are currently on the market for sale nationwide. We are looking to focus on selling subscriptions on this site just to realtors and brokers. Agents will be able to research new properties on the market and will be able to pass the information found on the site along to their clients via email to promote these properties. Building the site will require backend database functions to list all of the properties on the website as well as a hotlist function where agents will be able to save a list of the properties they are interested in revisiting at a later time. We would like to utilize some of the backend database work that has already been done our current site and improve upon it. Our current website is www.thinkbigrealestate.com. For a complete list of all of the fields that we are planning on implementing to the site please email us.
An SQL database may be necessary (so I have been told), so that multiple administrative users can access the back end of the site to update new properties to the database list. We also may need a dedicated server due to anticipated high traffic flow.
This website will have several flash animated characters on several of the major pages. We are looking to implement animated character and automated tutorial to explain how users can utilize the website.
• We would need a homepage
• We want to place an about us page similar to our current website www.thinkbigrealestate.com.
• We would also want a similar testimonial page for users and developers to post testimonials, where we would be able to edit pictures and text on our end as found on our current website www.thinkbigrealestate.com.
• We also need the capability of importing all of the license numbers of the Florida Licensed realtors and brokers into our website for agents to be able to access the site, as well as realtors in other states in the near future on a consistent basis. We would need the capability of uploading those names and license numbers on our own.
• We need a page where developers will be able to download a pdf to submit information on their projects and email us pictures and floorplans on their properties.
• We will need a logon page for limited trial use of the site and for paid use.
• We will need a page or two with pricing information and a page describing the different subscriptions that we will be selling.
• We need a page for users to pay for subscriptions via paypal or credit card.
• We need a function for users to obtain a lost password or user name.
• We need a page where users can upload their personal profile which will include their pictures, company logo, brokerage, contact information, website, mailing address etc.
• We will need a hot list access page for members to access saved projects and go back to them when they wish, similar to the one on our existing site www.thinkbigrealestate.com.
• We need a contact us page with all of our contact information.
• We want to add a page where we can update press releases on our own.
• We want to implement a function where users would be able to have new projects uploaded to their respective websites that are posted on this newly designed website.
• We would need a page to track outgoing emails sent by each agent on each project they forward to their clients through the new website.
• We would like a page for agents to forward us referrals where we would offer a free month of service for any referral that materializes into a paid subscriber.
• We would like a page that we can edit ourselves which will mention which tradeshows we will be attending in the near future.
• We would need a disclaimer page
• We would probably want to implement a resources link with useful links to helpful websites for agents for a link exchange.
• We need to implement an automated email that will be sent out perhaps 2-3 times a week depending on how many new projects are being uploaded each week with an update of all of the new projects that have been added to the database since the last email was sent out, updating users on new properties added to the site as well as automated emails when a user has not logged into the site in over 30 days time.
Without writing a book, these are the basic functions of the site we are looking to design. I would like a preliminary quote from your company on the costs associated with designing this site. Hopefully, several of the functions that we are looking to implement can be duplicated and built upon from our current website. Please submit a preliminary quote Thanks for your assistance.
51 freelancers are bidding on average $5739 for this job
I am the designer of [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], I think its time for you to seek a designer who has not just website design competence, but also marketing and bra Daha fazlası