I would like to get a simple 5-7 page website set up for a small recruiting service. I have a color scheme in mind, an idea for the pictures, and have the text for each page almost done.
I need a homepage that will have a welcome and a text box that I can update with company news or promotions contact information. I'd like our contact info to be on each page.
The pages will be:
1) Employer services - Listing our services for clients
2) Candidate Services - Listing the services & policies for job seekers
3) Current Openings - A page that lists the positions we are recruiting for that I can edit once a week to add and delete jobs.
4) Submit a Resume - I'm thinking this page should allow the person to simply cut and paste their resume into a box that will forward it to my email (if this is possible).
5) Guarantees - This will outline our best in class guarantees
Basically, we need limited functionality to update the Current Openings page and company news on the home page, but I don't mind having less pictures for better ease of use. I have some examples I can upload to give you a better idea visually. Our goal is for the site to be clean, crisp, and easy to navigate for all who enter.