***** READ THE DESCRIPTION !! DON'T JUST AUTO REPLY *****
***** English must be your first language. No offense, but non face to face dealings require a greater degree of communicative ability *****
Directions to be considered for the winning bid:
1) See our existing website [url removed, login to view]
2) Download and look at the "Final website design [url removed, login to view] " (attached to the project) to get an idea of the direction we want to go with the re-design. * Colors of the website should be complimentary to our logo and note that we predominantly want to have the large info boxes that lead to the different parts of our site.
3) Read the "additional project notes" below.
4) After you do the above, if you decide you want to bid, please do!
5) I will select 10 bidders to submit a mock up re-design of our front page.
6) I will then select the best design and award the project to that bidder.
ADDITIONAL PROJECT NOTES:
As you can see our website is very basic, difficult to navigate and drab in design and color etc.
When you look at the samples we have chosen (the attached file) you will see that the obvious similarities between them are the use of large information boxes to help visitors navigate threw the sites. Our goal is to pare down the number of links at the top into the larger category boxes.
The first sample which is the "Phoenix Heart" website is our favorite.
This will be an intensive project with quite a few ongoing changes as we tweak the design to our liking. There will be changing and relocating of categories etc... to organize the website.
The existing pictures are of no concern to us and better pictures can be used as long as they represent the specific topic (except for our logo and product pictures). I can provide pictures and other support once project is underway.
We have a webmaster and technical team that runs an extremely extensive back end system that is tied in to multiple lab's hospitals and doctors offices, so they will advise and will assist with the integration of the new design into the website. You wont need to do any actual loading of the site onto our servers as our technical team will handle all of that.
END OF PROJECT NOTES
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
P.S. reading the above may lead you to think I am cold and will be unreasonably demanding. I am not. Instead I am through and want this done right. I do have a broad general knowledge of web based operations so I know what can and cant be done. I will be nothing but supportive to the winning bidder !!