I'm looking for a talented web designer to work closely with me on finalizing the second release of my website, a social networking platform.
The work includes only graphical design (front end), not the back-end for the website.
During release 1 of the website, I built a graphical template. This will be the basis for our work.
I expect the designer to :
- review this core template, and make it better
- transform the mock-up design I've already built for release 2 into a finalized design, ready to be deliver to my development teams.
- along the way, bring his own ideas and knowledge about social web to be not only a graphical designer but somebody who will significantly contribute to the website overall design
Ideally the finalized design will be a prototype built on Fireworks or Dreamweaver CS4. I'm open to alternatives as long as you deliver to me a working prototype for the website that I can interact with (ie. I don't want to open dozens of photoshop files everyday...), and modify myself
The website is an ambitious project. Expect about 50 pages to build within a month max, from Mid-May to June 15th. Please note that I'm a very demanding regarding design, so I'll expected outstanding work.
This job is appropriate for someone :
- who is a talented creative web designer who knows not only to make a website look good, but who can as well make it highly ergonomic and user friendly (again, I have high standards)
- who enjoys teamwork, who is a good communicator, and eager to be a passionate contributor to my project, going beyond the sheer graphical design work
- who likes to go beyond pure web design, to suggest new ideas / functionalities that could make the website better ; who can listen to high level ideas and convert them into great design
- who will be flexible along the project, and at ease in a start-up work mode, where changes are frequent
- who can be highly structured and professional, who will meet all deadlines that we will set together
I'm located in San Francisco, USA. I'll be happy to work with any talented person whatever his/her geographical location and country of origin. You need to speak a good enough English though to be able to complete the project and interact with me.
The selection process is the following :
1) send me through PM a link to your portfolio : please select no more than 4 pieces of work that you think reflect best your skills. Don't send me more than 4 links because I won't have time to look at them. If you send me more than 4 links, I won't look at your quote, and decline your offer immediately.
2) tell me about you, ideally send me a resume.
3) write the following text string in the subject of the first message you'll send me : project18.
Quotes that don't include all of the 3 elements above, will not be examined.
I'm very much looking forward working with you on this project.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $602 for this job
Dear sir,we have successfully developed few nice sites with similar [url removed, login to view] check pmb for more [url removed, login to view],
Over 9+ years of experience in designing UI for the web/desktops. I would help you in designing since I am a fulltime Freelancer you can rely and trust on. My work speaks for itself.