I am looking for a professional web designer/website assistant to work part-time on an hourly basis on a variety of projects and tasks.
The role requires 15 hours of work per week (for a total of 60 hours per month), with the goal of increasing this. Please bid for the amount you would charge as a lump sum for two weeks (30 hours) of work.
Ongoing duties include:
• Web design, programming and maintenance
• Creating logos, banners, headers and other graphical elements
• Uploading files to the web
• Writing headlines and introductory paragraphs for selected pages
• Editing web pages
• Other related tasks
The right person...:
• Has a background in web design and a portfolio of work.
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, reliable and takes pride in doing prompt, quality work.
Please disregard the project budget above as the rate of pay I am looking for is $1.00 to $2.00 per hour.
NOTE: Along with your bid for the 30 hours, please post a link to your design portfolio.