Redesign of a website for a restaurant. They have modernized their building, therefore a new design is needed to reflect the new style.
- Only bid if you are an experienced, skilled and creative designer. I receive always lots of bids from people who are clearly not designers. Please don't waste your and my time, thank you.
- Only bid if you have in your portfolio some outstanding website designs, designed by your own. Avoid sending me large personal messages with long stories about your company and/or with 60 links to websites you made the last years. Please keep it short, thank you.
What is needed:
- Two different unique designs (not only variations) in Photoshop, neatly layered.
- No coding, no slicing, no programming: only the two .psd's
- For each design, only the home page must designed, no other pages
- A similar site the client likes: mint-dining-lounge[dot]be
If the job is assigned to you'll receive:
- A PDF with a brief description of the job (dimensions website etc,)
- A zipped folder with 50 images of the restaurant
- A PDF containing the business card with the logo of the restaurant
- 100 % privacy is needed, don't publish the design in your portfolio. Don't bid if you cannot assure this.