I need a secure dynamic online website for advertising through social media. Companies or organisations supply free goods or services to the site. The site then hosts a Daily/Weekly/Monthly competition for users. The website also advertises featured companys on the home page of the website, on social media sites and through other Web 2.0 technologies:
Video featured on Youtube, and on website
Photos featured on Flickr, and on website
Posts on Twitter, Facebook, FriendFeed, email and website
UStream channel TV channel which we can use to promote companies and products and what we are doing.
On this website, in order for users to enter the competition they will have to fulfil a predefined requirement. A list of possible requirements will be given to organisations to decide on what they want. If they want something else then the website will be flexible.
There are different competitions to choose from –crowd-sourcing ideas, a raffle and a race. Some examples of requirements for a raffle are:
• Join the company on their social media page e.g. Facebook, twitter etc.
• Spread the companies message e.g. Start at least 3 new topics on blogging/message board websites about the company
• Increase the companies number of potential customers e.g. Get 5 friends to avail of company open day or to join newsletters
• Complete surveys
The more times the user enters a competition the more likely they are to win. It is not a random draw. People who use the site regularly, promote the subject organisation or promote the Marketition site will be given an increased chance of winning.
Some examples of requirements for the race are:
• Get users to use the companies website e.g. Entrants in the competition will be given a discount coupon for the site. The organisation will then notify us of who the most successful applicants were.
• Get users to create Youtube videos with the company's product/service. The video with the most hits/highest rating wins.
Crowd sourcing designs and other company items will be another method to advertise through as well as being useful for the organisation. (look at [url removed, login to view])
The website will be extremely open. It will have content on how everything works, how profit is made and all about the owners. It will also have content on how effective it has been with previous customers.
We will need to be able to advertise on the website
We will need to affiliate link to products on this site.
We will use a similar points system to www(dot)pigsback(dot)corn
All graphics and images will need to be designed by you
The ability for users to report bad activity
The perfect bid for this project will have:
1. A well defined timeline
2. A perfect understanding of what this website is to look like
3. A description of how you will develop the project
4. Any examples of similar work done before
5. A reasionable bidding price
6. Images of what the site could look like
7. Good written and oral English communication abilities
8. Good design abilities
9. Understand the spec perfectly
10. A 3 month guarantee for the 3 months after the project where any bugs/errors will be resolved for free
A design spec has been attached for this site with some parts left out because we want to hear from you on what you think could be included/excluded/ done better!
This project is considered completed when the site has been designed, developed and fully tested. It must be ready for launch by May 28th.
The deadline for this project to be completed by is a critical component. If it is not completed on time then it is worthless to us. This site needs to be completed by May 28th!!!!!!!No exceptions! I cannot stress this enough.
Payment will be designed around meeting this timeline. A bonus of $200 will be given if you complete this project to a high standard more then 1 week before the end of this deadline.
All development for this project will take place on our server so that progress can be monitored. This is another critical part!
The first 20% of the budget will be released once the project is considered 50% completed. The second 20% of the budget will be released once the project is considered 80% completed. The final 60% will be released once the website is live. The bonus will be released once the site is live for 4 weeks.
Feel free to ask any questions. If you don't ask then you wont know!