Main function of the new Website will be focused on Online store (e-commerce).
Main functions are :
- synchronization of products data with MsSQL DB, which is located on local company Intranet server (due to application for stock management)
Main emphasis are for sznchronization of product parameters (width, height, colour, power, surface, etc...) a advanced search filter will be a must. The new website (parameters search) will be very similar (in terms of fucntionality ) to this one :
[url removed, login to view]
The system must be powerfull enought to work with great amount of datas : 10 000+ products, each product will have about 10 parameters, some even 20+, so the load of informations will be huge.
Second important part of this project will be a layout of the products view.
This e-commerce will be for start used as only Online Catalogue, from which we will be able to print to PDF :
1. any product details similar as : [url removed, login to view]
2. whole category : [url removed, login to view]
3. whole selection of categories (or whole eshop) as here (needs to wait several minutes - there is many products ) : [url removed, login to view]
Recent solution is basicaly how the new eshop should look like(except the search filter is not there), but the database in recent eshop is not synchronized and the Joomla is too old and not powerfull enough to take the full load what we need.
This project is in this stage only for :
1, installation of the core of the e-shop.
2, create function to synchronize the informations with local MsSQL
3, create function to synchronize the datasheets, pictures etc. saved on local intranet server
4, design basic layout of product listing as in our recent e-shop
5, create a advanced search filter bar as found on Mouser website, so the products will be easier to filter.
6, create function to print to PDF a displayed products listing (product details, category, etc)....for e-catalog use.
....other features needed will be solved and posted as different project.(to make it more simple at this stage)
Any more questions, feel free to ask.
After some more brainstorm I have additional details to make more specific project description, to prevent misunderstanding in future :
- all the custom-made functions should be programmed as "module" to be installed in CMS (Magento, Drupal, etc....) so later development of functions and website will be isolated from the core and easy to implement new features.
- filters for parameters should be loaded and displayed dynamicaly, according to the amount of parameters which category with products holds
- advanced search filters similar as on mouser.com or ebay.com
- a project should be installed with all necesary core components to allow further expansion and adding all modules later on to create full-sized e-comerce
- project should be complete with installation on our hosting server, the local database which is curently on MsSQL on our local server in Intranet should be somehow (with our need) connected to fully succesful project.
- project should be as much as possible : Google focused (our whole company is on Google apps for bussines, and we want to continue with this implementation)
- a print to pdf function should recohnize end of paper (A4) and the content should have break-line on safe place
- template for product display will be slightly different as on our recent website (mainly different layout)
- prefered CMS is Magento (I read good reviews, but If other CMS is more suitable, OK, please provide some reviews...)
- please bear in mind that roughly 20% of the project details are not clarified from my side, I expect to clarify the rest(technical part) from your side, and provide some solutions with explanation, so I could decide what solution would be most suitable.
I would appreciate any help and suggestions.
The look of the new eshop should be mix of recent ledeco.sk, with filters from mouser.com / ebay.com
Synchronization : should be easily extended to more and more data sources from tables database, even by ourselves (something like : source1 :read / destination1 : write; source2 : write / destination2 : write....etc)
I guess the comparison of the latest data should be according to so me timestamp ( or other suitable solution)
Please provide a more detailed explanaiton about the steps, technology, and details you would take when project will be agreed with you. I want to prevent misunderstandings in future.
Hope that helps :-)
Kind regards. Jozef.
77 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1304€ teklif veriyor
Hi! Thanks for posting this requirement. We are TOP RATED professionals at [url removed, login to view] working since 2004. We are experts with design and development works. You may refer to our reviews and ranking here: http Daha fazlası
Hello We have gone through your requirement for ecommerce [url removed, login to view] are ready to make your website with latest functionality and user friendly designs. We are a team of ecommerce developers from UK and India with more Daha fazlası