Main function of the new Website will be focused on Online store (e-commerce).
Main functions are :
- synchronization of products data with MsSQL DB, which is located on local company Intranet server (due to application for stock management)
Main emphasis are for sznchronization of product parameters (width, height, colour, power, surface, etc...) a advanced search filter will be a must. The new website (parameters search) will be very similar (in terms of fucntionality ) to this one :
[url removed, login to view]
The system must be powerfull enought to work with great amount of datas : 10 000+ products, each product will have about 10 parameters, some even 20+, so the load of informations will be huge.
Second important part of this project will be a layout of the products view.
This e-commerce will be for start used as only Online Catalogue, from which we will be able to print to PDF :
1. any product details similar as : [url removed, login to view]
2. whole category : [url removed, login to view]
3. whole selection of categories (or whole eshop) as here (needs to wait several minutes - there is many products ) : [url removed, login to view]
Recent solution is basicaly how the new eshop should look like(except the search filter is not there), but the database in recent eshop is not synchronized and the Joomla is too old and not powerfull enough to take the full load what we need.
This project is in this stage only for :
1, installation of the core of the e-shop.
2, create function to synchronize the informations with local MsSQL
3, create function to synchronize the datasheets, pictures etc. saved on local intranet server
4, design basic layout of product listing as in our recent e-shop
5, create a advanced search filter bar as found on Mouser website, so the products will be easier to filter.
6, create function to print to PDF a displayed products listing (product details, category, etc)....for e-catalog use.
....other features needed will be solved and posted as different project.(to make it more simple at this stage)
Any more questions, feel free to ask.
After some more brainstorm I have additional details to make more specific project description, to prevent misunderstanding in future :
- all the custom-made functions should be programmed as "module" to be installed in CMS (Magento, Drupal, etc....) so later development of functions and website will be isolated from the core and easy to implement new features.
- filters for parameters should be loaded and displayed dynamicaly, according to the amount of parameters which category with products holds
- advanced search filters similar as on mouser.com or ebay.com
- a project should be installed with all necesary core components to allow further expansion and adding all modules later on to create full-sized e-comerce
- project should be complete with installation on our hosting server, the local database which is curently on MsSQL on our local server in Intranet should be somehow (with our need) connected to fully succesful project.
- project should be as much as possible : Google focused (our whole company is on Google apps for bussines, and we want to continue with this implementation)
- a print to pdf function should recohnize end of paper (A4) and the content should have break-line on safe place
- template for product display will be slightly different as on our recent website (mainly different layout)
- prefered CMS is Magento (I read good reviews, but If other CMS is more suitable, OK, please provide some reviews...)
- please bear in mind that roughly 20% of the project details are not clarified from my side, I expect to clarify the rest(technical part) from your side, and provide some solutions with explanation, so I could decide what solution would be most suitable.
I would appreciate any help and suggestions.
The look of the new eshop should be mix of recent ledeco.sk, with filters from mouser.com / ebay.com
Synchronization : should be easily extended to more and more data sources from tables database, even by ourselves (something like : source1 :read / destination1 : write; source2 : write / destination2 : write....etc)
I guess the comparison of the latest data should be according to so me timestamp ( or other suitable solution)
Please provide a more detailed explanaiton about the steps, technology, and details you would take when project will be agreed with you. I want to prevent misunderstandings in future.
Hope that helps :-)
Kind regards. Jozef.
77 freelancers are bidding on average €1304 for this job
Hi, Greetings from Best1 (an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Co) We have reviewed your project details and can realize it as per your requirements. We have handled high amount of products databases and inventory manageme Daha Fazla
Hello, This is just a Place holder bid & timeline we will revise it once we will have a detail discussion over the project. Based on our understanding we are able to deliver you all your required functionality in an Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, Hope you doing Well..! I have gone through your requirement for development of E-Commerce Website with all mentioned Requirements, We will assure you to deliver the BEST quality work. We are a te Daha Fazla
Hi! Thanks for posting this requirement. We are TOP RATED professionals at Freelancer.com working since 2004. We are experts with design and development works. You may refer to our reviews and ranking here: http Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, I hope you are good. I have gone through your initial project specs and we are confident to provide quality product to you. Lets start discussion so that I can brief you about our understanding on your projec Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, First of all, please ignore the bid amount, as it is just a placeholder to submit the proposal & start our communication but before entering our official bid amount, I wanted to hear from you thru' PMB to Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, We have gone with your requirements and we are fine with them. We are having all skills and expertise which you are looking for. We will be one stop solution provider for you. We are ready to start with o Daha Fazla
Hello, We have a strong experience in developing & designing websites and developed lot of projects in this regard. We use core coding/designing standards & techniques in whole development process and provide 100 Daha Fazla
Hi, Jozef My name is Marat, I am CEO of WEB4PRO development company from Ukraine. I have a team of skilled front-end and back-end Magento developers (4+ years of experience) which are ready to cooperate, communica Daha Fazla
Hi, you want website will done from scratch so all info will save on your own database and server ? waiting for your response. Thanks
Hello, We do like your project and we are interested. The project is in the core of our expertise: Web Design, Development and User-experience and we are all confident that we can do an excellent job on this Onli Daha Fazla
Dear Friend, Can done it impressively,Kindly review our profile here : https://www.freelancer.com/u/TeamMagento.html , Thanks.
Let's discuss over freelancer Personal Message Box for the proper estimation of cost and time. I am myself doing programming so you will directly work with one person and that's me. No mediators. No managers. No sub Daha Fazla
1. Vollks Australian Online Store In these days we are complete re-designing and reimplementing an online store for our Australian client in which we are using X-Cart latest stable release to implement his all require Daha Fazla
-- Some of Our Works -- [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] http://www. Daha Fazla
Hi, Hope you are doing fine. We have read your post and would like to discuss further as we have strong hands in Ecommerce & Shopping Cart Projects & completed over 150 big projects in last 5 years. Please check Daha Fazla
Hello, the most important aspect of your project is product synchronization and that we can achieve very efficiently on your new web shop. We will be building your web shop on Magento (an eBay product), read about Mage Daha Fazla
Hi there - My name is nakul. We have read your deepest requirement at our best and will surely give better results. .My team has 4 years experience designing and developing..Please reply with details also if you inte Daha Fazla
[url removed, login to view] ® Portfolio HERE, I have reviewed your project description and I am confident I can complete your Ecommerce website with all the customization you want to have integrated in the back-e Daha Fazla
Hello We have gone through your requirement for ecommerce [url removed, login to view] are ready to make your website with latest functionality and user friendly designs. We are a team of ecommerce developers from UK and India with more Daha Fazla