As a food security organization in Myanmar with about 130 organization members like World Vision, Save the Children, etc. and 50 or so individual members, we want to give each organization member their own webpage and each individual member their own profile page on which they can login and add or change anything on their page only.
So we need:
• a new revised and updated website ([url removed, login to view]) with about 20-25 pages for our organization information that anyone can view and also be able to check out the different member pages.
• PLUS another 180 or so “Login only” pages for each organization member and individual member that they can log into their page and edit it themselves (Like Linkedin).
• The ability for individual members, who are also workers/volunteers of an organization, to be automatically listed as workers/volunteers to their organization webpage. And for organizations to be able to de-list workers/volunteers who are listed on their webpage.
• That our IT person/persons can edit this website with not much difficulty here in Myanmar.
• The software program used is available here in Yangon and fairly easy to learn and use.
• To develop website pages that are not too large and can be loaded fast enough in our slow internet connections here in Myanmar.
• To be affordable.
Also can be used with mobile phones