I need experienced website designer.
My Website Outlines
(Please See attached excel)
This website will serve medical students. During school years, the student has to pass United States Medical License Exam (USMLE) steps 1, 2 and 3. Students will be able to post important facts that are commonly tested. Also he will be able to post a question and his colleagues try to answer it or he will add answer. I will supply all the subjects and the sub titles of the subjects so every fact will be posted in the right place.
After graduation they have to go through residency programs to train in a certain specialty ( eg Surgery..). He has to explore hundreds of training programs to see which program will provisionally accept him for training. HE will not apply through our program He will apply through an official website)
Applications to programs through the official site will cost the applicant a lot. He has to narrow down his options to good programs which he can meet their criteria.
Each program usually set certain requirements to accept the student. Instead of sending emails to programs individually asking if he meets their requirements, he can log to our website and put his scores and preferences and other search criteria. He will get the search results that match his criteria. Then he will be able to check a little number of these programs to start working on them on his work space.
This will take applicant to a working page with table with the following columns:
Email of the program : Initial approval: Eras Application sent: Reply from the program : Interview scheduled : My Rank of the program: Notes
There will be an email tool to send mass emails from the email templates of cover letters that he added in his working space. I need each email be personalized to specific programs. ( eg Dear Dr. XXX. The name of the program director will be pulled from the database) . He only inserts the body of the email that he choose from pre written templates). The program director will receive the email as if it is coming from the email account of the applicant ( eg [url removed, login to view] ).
Applicants will be able to upload the resume and their documents,……………….
There will be another tab to get a list of programs that allow observation or externship in their training programs before actual start of the official training. This just a list of programs in a certain specialty without any requirements or matching to certain criteria. He will not work on these lists.
Programs will log to their page with a preset password and username. Programs will answer questions about the requirements of training. They post their documents (word or PDF). The can post open slots, deadline….. .They will be able to receive a list of interested applicants and be able to check in front of their names and send MASS email to them to encourage them to apply. They should be able to sort them by score and or where he was graduated from and year of graduation.
I have now in excel sheet the program names, ACGME no. (UNIQUE No), City and state, name of the program director and his email, name of the coordinator and his email. I need a tool to upload these to program database. The programs will answer the questions of requirements. Some programs may not be cooperative and may not answer. In this case we upload the requirements as word document after they reply to our email.
After training, medical students go to advanced training named fellowship. The page for search for fellowship will be in the same guidelines like search for residency.
Points I want to highlight:
• Web lay out will be a combination of [url removed, login to view] ( tabs and pages) and [url removed, login to view] ( color and design)
• Search the site function
• Log out cart and Secure payment
• Put puzzles numbers when create account
• Have the applicant confirm his account — a confirmation message will be sent to his email
• Exteriorize a link to have statistics when the employers ( programs ) open the resume and how many times
it is opened.
• Please give option of arranging the data of search results under columns of results by headers and or by flag.)
For the year of maintenance
1. maintain the site texts and run promotional plans and follow up the web site functions, adding what seem
to be needed and not in the original functions.
2. Correction of program errors. Also maintain the security of the website/ maintain the update of website.
3. Marketing and promotions.
Dear Dr. XXX(name of program director):
Write or Copy and paste your message here.
Sender(XXX comes from log on page of the user)
ACGME no of the program(comes from data sheet)
Email of the program
1. USMLE step 1 two digit score ; options are passing score 76, ... up to 95 and above
2. USMLE step 2 score ; options are passing score 77, ... up to 95 and above
3. Time since graduation; recent graduate, 1 years, 2. 3 years ... so on till 10 years, more than 10 years
4. US clinical experience ; YES OR NO
5. Foreign Medical Graduates YES OR NO
6. Do you need visa? yes or no
if yes what type: options are J1Visa , H1B Visa
7. Today’s date is ; Show programs that accept applications now
8. Where are you looking for residency; within ( options are within 50,100,200,300,400 ,500,600
miles from zip code ……. Or anywhere)
[url removed, login to view] programs that can offer prematch, Yes , No . Search all programs
10. Show programs that participate in ERAS ; participate
11. Show programs that participate in NRMP ; participate
12. Show only the programs that have open slots for interview now( give date) for next July ( this will be dynamically changing answer according to date): show programs with open slots
Show all programs
13. Show programs that offer preliminary positions: show programs with preliminary positions
Show all programs
14. Show programs that: require prior medical education
Does not require prior medical education
Show all programs
15..Show only programs affiliated with
community hospital university affiliated
Requirements of Programs
1. USMLE step 1 two digit minimum score ; options are passing score 76, ... up to 95 and above
2. Average score of current first year residents for step 1 : options are passing score 75, 76, ... up to 95 and above or not disclosed
3. USMLE step 2 minimum score ; options are passing score 77, ... up to 95 and above
4. Average score of current first year residents for step 1 : options are 75, 76, ... up to 95 and above or not disclosed
5. Step 2 clinical skills; pass at first attempt, maximum 2 attempts , pass
6. Average score of current first year residents for step 2 : options are 75, 76, ... up to 95 and above or not disclosed
7. Time since graduation; recent graduate, years, 3 years ... so on till 10 years, no graduation cut-off
8. US clinical experience requirement ; necessary or not necessary
a. What type, options are observership, clinical experience, or research or any experience
b. How long ; options are 1 month, 6 month, 1 year
9. Current Foreign Medical Graduates percentage in the program;
options are : 0% 10% , 20% up to 100%
10. Do you sponsor visa; yes or no
if yes what type: options are J1Visa , H1B Visa or both
11. Do you require passing step 3 for FMG applying for visa ; options yes or no or preffered
12. Application deadline; options are: September, October,November , December, January
13. State; options are from the 54 states of US
14. Do you offer an observership or externship to qualified prospective residents ; yes or no
15. Do you offer prematch: yes or no or sometimes
16 Do you participate in ERAS ; participate or not participate
17 NRMP: participate or not participate
18 . Numbers of first year positions: options: 1 first year position, 2 first year positions, 3-4 first year positions, 5-9 first year positions
19. Currently , do you have open slots for interviews now for next July ( this will be dynamically changing answer according to your season of interview): yes or no
20. Additional requirements or comments;
21. Offer preliminary positions: yes or no
22. Prior graduate medical education: yes, no
23. Program setting: university, community, community hospital university affiliated, or military
24. How do you describe the type of care the hospital(s) where residents are trained: primary care
, secondary care or tertiary care
, or mix of primary and secondary care
, or mix of secondary and tertiary care
25. Other comments ( will not appear in options but appear in the search result.
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $687 teklif veriyor
We are an established web design company, will provide mockup, customer satisfaction is our priority. Looking forward to here from you soon.
******************************************************************.. YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE .. ******************************************************************* GET IT DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! Hello, I look forward Daha Fazla
Dear Sir! Let me help you make the site ! Please contact with me by skype nick : phanduyduong Thanks
We are new in FreeLancer, but we are Professionals in our country. We are the developers of Best Medical Portal On Middle East ([url removed, login to view]) Please see our quality on PM. Thanks!