We're looking for a copywriter and/or content creator who knows how to create stories that make an impact and leave a lasting impression. Here's what you need to know:
We're launching a new IT Consultancy company's website using WordPress or HTML. So we need unique content that are written based on keywords/ website content strategy for following web pages :
- Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
- Write creative copy including headlines, tag lines, positioning statements and feature copy for articles, web content, emails, training materials, direct marketing materials and more
- Ad-hoc writing and marketing projects as they arise
- we also hope that the writing can be attention-grabbing, light and engaging, to ask reader to call for action by email us/ contact us.
* Writer should have knowledge of our service line.
* We will provide some points as base for all the articles/webpages.
* We are looking for quality writing.
* The target audience is small and medium business owners/ marketing individuals.
* Delivery is in MS Word or plain text – no formatting necessary.
* Our time frame is 1-2 weeks.
* Our budget is below $15 for each sample.
* If we are happy with the work, we will get quote from you for more articles that are written on the topics below :
Professional E-commerce Solution
Professional E-learning Solution
Content Management System
Website Management & Maintenance
Graphic Design Services
Branding & Identity Solution
Advertising &Marketing Solution
Mobile Application Development
Internet Marketing Services
Search Engine Optimization Services
Social Media Marketing
Facebook Marketing Services
and more to come..
- Fluent English including writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Expertise in web copy, SEO, and online (email) marketing a plus
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- Ability to take constructive criticism
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with remote teams