We are looking for a web marketer, developer and content producer to join our team. This position will have three primary responsibilities
1) Improve the Web site, landing pages, explanation, and purchase process, through building and testing new presentations
2) Generate useful content such as screencam videos to demonstrate features, reference sites, and blog articles
3) Measure the results of the above activities and optimize their performance
[url removed, login to view]
* Can build clean web pages with HTML, CSS, and simple graphics. You will also have access to professional graphic designers.
* Good writer
* Some programming experience. You will need to set up a development environment to embed pages and tests into the application
* Experience using Web analytics to measure and improve performance, with tools such as Google Analytics and A/B testing
* Basic understanding of SEO tactics
* Ability to work remotely with a consistent schedule and communication
* Some experience with video production or screencam video production
* Experience working with startups, developer communities and open source communities. Our customers are software developers, so it helps to like them and understand them.
* Blogging or publishing experience
* Ideally, you have been paid for performance, you have sold your own product, or been paid for sales or "lift" in online campaigns.
This is a telecommuting position. The candidate can work at home or in a remote office with a computer, broadband networking, and skype phone/IM service. Hours are flexible, but the candidate will need to attend a scheduled team chat. This is a full-time contract position. All successful candidates will begin with a paid, short, part-time or full-time trial period. If that goes well, we will make long-term, full-time contract.
To apply, visit [url removed, login to view]
Click APPLY on this page. Please post a resume, a desired hourly rate, and the numbers of hours that you have available per week. Candidates may be contacted for a brief review and then invited to take part in a work trial as described above.
This is a premium (Fulltime) job listing. Bid submissions and emailed applications will not be considered.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $3625 for this job
Quality is a great issue. Please have a look at our profile, reviews and portfolio ( [url removed, login to view] ) before selecting the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.