We are looking for someone capable of creating an application that runs on iPad, iPhone, and web browser (must work in IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari). The back end of the system needs to capture leads from a website form and notify agents via email, SMS, and/or push alerts to iPad/iPhone. These alerts/leads need to be automatically assigned by region/zip code. The back end needs to be assessable to agents from iPad, iPhone, and browser over 3G with the following features:
1. Lead Management - Change status from lead to prospect to listing, close listing, etc.
2. Ability for agents to manually add their own leads to lead management system from any device/browser.
3. Automatic postings to social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
4. Commission tracker by individual lead/agent in system.
5. Email/SMS alerts for users without iPad/iPhone.
6. Ability to add custom fillable forms to back end (ie. for new listings, region specific paperwork, etc. - Must be printable from web browser and export to PDF)
7. The back end needs to be a separate portal from the main website (ie. Login link will pop open new window)
8. Reporting system.
9. Database that stores all historical information/transactions.
We will design the primary website in WordPress, so a nice feature would be a WordPress widget for the lead capture form. This is not strictly necessary if there is a better solution.
We wish to retain intellectual property rights to all finished products.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $8152 for this job
Hi! We`ve got great experience (7 years on the software market) in developing iPhone , iPad apps, games,3D graphics, flash, websites. Samples in PMB.