Recent new build out is live and needs final editing touches that original programmer cannot complete.
website: www . theorychicago . com (joomla website on a hostgator hosting account)
PROJECT REQUIREMENTS: : Expert Joomla knowledge / CSS editing / Database compression and optimization / knowledge of mobile devices / psd to joomla. You will need to be able to program for all browsers, operating systems, and tablets and mobile android/ipad/iphone.
Website is a custom Joomla website that was built from a .psd design file. The website is now live and functions properly but there are a few final touches that need to be completed.
Description of current To Do's
1) Why does the wysiwyg editor keep disappearing out of the joomla article editor? Bring that back.
2) FireFox and IE alignment issues with the Main Navigation. They do not match the spacing/alignment from the .psd design. In Google Chrome it is perfect. (will provide original psd, detailed instructions). Basically the R in Reservations in the main navigation aligns with the 2nd module left hand side, and the same for the P in private events and the 3rd box. (click off the homepage to see the 6 grid system).
3) Catering html Menu: Need to eliminate the space between the h5 tag and the below it. For example there should be no space below tacos and the options, no space below wings and the description, no space below tenders and the description, all the way through the menu. This same thing was done successfully on the main menu.
4) Mobile Site: Call button text is low/not aligned properly.
5) iPad pre iOS 6 font display issues: Font for navigation and content does not display on pre iOS 6. I have a detailed explanation of why this is occurring attached in a txt file below. Please read and give a second opinion.
6) iPad spacing issue with the Daily Specials Module: The one day of the week in the daily specials mod is dropped down.
7) Link on mobile version to full version of website: Advice on the full version site on a small device like an iphone and the issue with the modules overlapping.
8) W3C CSS Validation: When you run the site through the tool a number of errors are reported. Need these corrected and looked at. I have a feeling the the CSS files for the website that were built are pieced together (hence the browser compatability issues). CSS expert is needed here.
9) Google Speed Score - please do as much database compression as possible, especially the most critical items. Improve speed score and site load time. https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights#url=http_3A_2F_2F126.96.36.199_2F~theory_2Fnew_2F&mobile=false
16 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 291$ teklif veriyor
6 Years in Joomla- 225 completed Projects - 140 Satisfied Client - 86 countries - 5 Star ratings on Freelancer/Elance. Still going strong, please check your Inbox for my message - Regards, Derick Rethans
I am interested to redesign and develop your site in Joomla. I can assure you 100% satisfied result for the job. Please refer PMB for our past experience in Joomla. Thanks
I can do this job easy :) Please review my portfolio for info about me and some of my products! We can discuss about your project details. I have more than 10 years of experience working with web technologies.
This is the project I have used the open source Joomla: 1. [url removed, login to view] 2. [url removed, login to view] 3. [url removed, login to view] 4. [url removed, login to view]