We have a Joomla site for a fashion brand and we are looking to add VirtueMart as the product display solution (note: NOT e-commerce, only product display - for now, we might do that in the future). The site structure, layout is very similar to [url removed, login to view] and we are looking for a solution that has the same look and feel + functionalities as [url removed, login to view] in product display.
The test site is here: [url removed, login to view]
If you are interested, please send sample work!
So the project itself is:
- install and configure virtuemart
- build a product display that has the following functions:
* on main collection pages there is nothing else but the menu that lists all the categories. On the abercrombie site this looks as:
[url removed, login to view]
on our site we will have the same mens / womens main collections.
* when you click into one of the categories (i.e. t-shirts) you will see all the products listed here in a left-right scrolling fashion (FYI: onmouseover the name and available colors are visible as well - IF ANY...):
[url removed, login to view]
* when you click on any of the products you get a page like: [url removed, login to view]
here the functionalities we need are:
*** when image itself is clicked, the large image comes up in lightbox;
on the right side of the page we will have the following (same look and feel as abercrombie):
*** the name of the prouct in bold
*** a short description that opens up like the "more information" on the abercrombie site
*** [url removed, login to view] integration (we will provide the code that needs to go into each and every)
*** available colors - IF ANY (and show the thumbnail images the same way as abercrombie)
*** additional image - IF ANY
*** available size: here we will just say: S-XL, etc. no dropdown
*** "view large image" - a link for the large image (lightbox)
*** "size chart" - a link that makes a simple html page popup (the size chart page)
*** view next / previous product link
- in the backed I want to be able to switch on / off if a product is on sale or not. The reason is becasue there will be also a sale (1 for mens and 1 for womens) category page. If a user goes for example to the womens sale page, there they should see all the women products that are on sale (the ones I mark as "checked" in the backend)
- last step upload products / product images and configure product display solution so that site can go live (approx 200 products, each product has 1 large, 1 medium and 1 small size image, some of them have multiple colors, some of them have front / back images and all have a thumbnail size for the available colors function).
FYI: if you have another solution than VirtueMart in mind let us know; the goal is to have something that looks like abercrombies product display.
19 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 333$ teklif veriyor
I am an expert - professional with an experience of 8 years in making website designs. I am very pleasure if I can get a chance to work with you. Many thanks!
Hi sir, we are a web design, web development expert company. We are offering an efficient, professional, friendly service. Can you check PMB for our skills and discuss with us about your project? Thanks :)
Hi Here is our final bid for this project. Our responsibility is to provide you Complete fully functional website. select us right now and award this project to [url removed, login to view] us know your positive [url removed, login to view] see PMB. Daha fazlası
Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in joomla . Please view PMB about my developed zen cart and joomla sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj
Dear sir,i have several times worked with joomla and its different [url removed, login to view] i am eager to do your project.I am ready to start. Please ckeck PMB for details.
Please check PMB for further details and Portfolio. We are virtuemart and joomla experts with 3+ years of experience and we have completed over 100 websites in joomla. Thanks