We have a Joomla site for a fashion brand and we are looking to add VirtueMart as the product display solution (note: NOT e-commerce, only product display - for now, we might do that in the future). The site structure, layout is very similar to [url removed, login to view] and we are looking for a solution that has the same look and feel + functionalities as [url removed, login to view] in product display.
The test site is here: [url removed, login to view]
If you are interested, please send sample work!
So the project itself is:
- install and configure virtuemart
- build a product display that has the following functions:
* on main collection pages there is nothing else but the menu that lists all the categories. On the abercrombie site this looks as:
[url removed, login to view]
on our site we will have the same mens / womens main collections.
* when you click into one of the categories (i.e. t-shirts) you will see all the products listed here in a left-right scrolling fashion (FYI: onmouseover the name and available colors are visible as well - IF ANY...):
[url removed, login to view]
* when you click on any of the products you get a page like: [url removed, login to view]
here the functionalities we need are:
*** when image itself is clicked, the large image comes up in lightbox;
on the right side of the page we will have the following (same look and feel as abercrombie):
*** the name of the prouct in bold
*** a short description that opens up like the "more information" on the abercrombie site
*** [url removed, login to view] integration (we will provide the code that needs to go into each and every)
*** available colors - IF ANY (and show the thumbnail images the same way as abercrombie)
*** additional image - IF ANY
*** available size: here we will just say: S-XL, etc. no dropdown
*** "view large image" - a link for the large image (lightbox)
*** "size chart" - a link that makes a simple html page popup (the size chart page)
*** view next / previous product link
- in the backed I want to be able to switch on / off if a product is on sale or not. The reason is becasue there will be also a sale (1 for mens and 1 for womens) category page. If a user goes for example to the womens sale page, there they should see all the women products that are on sale (the ones I mark as "checked" in the backend)
- last step upload products / product images and configure product display solution so that site can go live (approx 200 products, each product has 1 large, 1 medium and 1 small size image, some of them have multiple colors, some of them have front / back images and all have a thumbnail size for the available colors function).
FYI: if you have another solution than VirtueMart in mind let us know; the goal is to have something that looks like abercrombies product display.
19 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 333$ teklif veriyor
I am an expert - professional with an experience of 8 years in making website designs. I am very pleasure if I can get a chance to work with you. Many thanks!
Hi sir, we are a web design, web development expert company. We are offering an efficient, professional, friendly service. Can you check PMB for our skills and discuss with us about your project? Thanks :)
Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in joomla . Please view PMB about my developed zen cart and joomla sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj
Dear sir,i have several times worked with joomla and its different component.So i am eager to do your project.I am ready to start. Please ckeck PMB for details.
Please check PMB for further details and Portfolio. We are virtuemart and joomla experts with 3+ years of experience and we have completed over 100 websites in joomla. Thanks