We want to create a full commercial Multimedia Service IP-PBX from scratch.
The system should be live (in beta version) before August 1, 2007 and be able to support at least 1000 concurrent voice users. The initial system deployment will be limited to one location and the minimum / essential hardware, software and network. However, the system design should be easily scalable to over 50,000 concurrent voice users and will require multi-site hosted servers.
The system should be built to run on a LINUX and/or SOLARIS 10 platform and use Open-Source and
Based on SIPX and Open-Standards wherever possible.
The system has :
- Support SIP clients and the normal range of standard codecs.
- Link to ENUM
- The billing engine must support Real Time reconciliation.
- Installed on the edge of a global private Ethernet IPv6 network
- Provisioning of different kind of end-points (VoIP phone, [url removed, login to view] box, Internet connection for Data etc.
- Prepaid with default Credit card charge when reach minimum
- Billing engine must handle several currencies
- Rate structure based on max 99 pricelist with 9 levels (Agent, Distributor, Dealer, Enduser)
The system must provide a good quality service and be secure, scalable, manageable, and resilient to failure. The system will have to support users in English, plus up to additional 10 languages (we will provide all text). And all other necessary features and functions!
We want a supplier to design (hardware/network/software/configuration etc), build and test the system, then transfer it to a commercial host (we will select) and then provide ongoing support and development of the service.
We expect the supplier to provide a technical design that meets our provided business and service requirement – the hardware is in general based on SUN but the supplier can select the other hardware/OS/Software components etc. We expect the system to include at least; a systems management component ([url removed, login to view] or similar) an AAA (authentication, authorization and accounting) component e.g. Radius or better and a customer database.
We will review and approve the design before implementation. However, the initial project is not complete until the system has been tested to ensure it meets ALL business AND service requirements and is bug free. i.e. We want to ensure that the system delivered meets the requirement NOT just that the system meets the design!
We will provide a detailed business & service requirement to all selected suppliers.
We need a supplier who has successfully completed one or more similar projects before and where we can contact live, reference customers. You must be able to show a good understanding of a COMMERCIAL service provider needs (not just a PBX for a company). If you cannot meet this requirement, please, DO NOT BID.
Please provide all bids in the following format:
1) Price for the Design
2) Price for the Build and Test of the System (including all bug fixes – 60 day warranty)
3) Price for a Website (unique Design and code) that provides users with a method to read about(faq etc), register, pay, select, services, view billing, get support and report problems etc.
4) Price for System Documentation
5) Price to transfer the system to a Hosting company and to setup all required Network Services and support for 2 Months of live beta testing.
6) Price for ongoing support of the system (price per month).
7) Company profile & References
8) Specific questions that you need answers to
9) Anything else you want to mention to us.
We will select a couple of suppliers based on the answers to points 1 – 7 above and provide them with a full business and service description and then select a final supplier from the final bids received and then start the work ASAP.
The budget can be increased for the right supplier/solution.