This would be for the development of an Android 2.2 an above mobile app that should run as a background service.
The app would be either automatically or web triggered to perform a set of test to measure the GSM signal and WiFI hotspot performance or availability. The app test results would be sent over mobile data service to a web based server with a DB. This data would be presented in a Web based report to users.
The following test of WiFi criteria would be performed
- Hotspot Signal Strength
- Hotspot Landing Page availability
- Login Sequence using WiSPr
- Hotspot Bandwidth throughput
The following test of GSM criteria would be performed
- GSM Signal Availability and Strength
- SNR value
- Signal Quality and Call Drop Rate
Web Based Reporting Server
- Logging of all test results
- Reporting module for test results
- Email based notification
- Google Map integration for test results
More detailed Requirement Specifications would be provided to the winning bidder.