Build a custom fillable form/template that can be saved as PDF and printed.
Please make sure you read this carefully.
This is the functionality I'm looking for:
I open up the blank fillable template. I Input various data, and save it with a unique file name. I can send it to a printer or faxserver which I can choose from a menu of destinations, depending on my location that day. Ideally I can tell it to print a bunch of saved files at once. (typically 5-10 at a time). Ideally, I don't need to open acrobat to print the files. It can do it from this application if possible.
A general example of the form is attached. I've used red boxes and text to indicate where fillable fields and radio buttons should be used. The detailed arrangements are flexible, but basically all the information and sections that are shown on the attached the two page form must be in the fillable form.
1. format can be modified occasionally
2. can be printed or sent to a fax.
3. will contain fillable fields (text boxes) and yes/no checkoff sections (radio buttons)
4. It can run when the device is not connected to the internet.
5. When printed/saved, the document will look like a normal letter or note. It won't show all the boxes around the fillable fields. Empty fillable fields and their titles won't be printed. For instance, if I check 'noncontributory' and nothing is entered in the box under 'family history', then the empty box won't be saved/printed.
DESIRED REQUIREMENTS (negotiable)
1. can be for windows or android, but preferably windows
2. fillable fields can be filled with input from voice recognition software
3. certain radio buttons, when checked, will open a fillable field. For instance, look at the sample template. When I check 'abnormal' for a section on the musculoskeletal exam, I need to have an explanation. That could go somewhere under the array of radiobuttons, most of which will be checked as 'normal'.
4. There will be several sections of the form. Each section will have a radiobutton that can 'turn off' that section so that it is blank or not saved in the final file and the printed copy. For instance, if I'm not documenting the medication list, then I don't want a section that says 'medications' in the final file. So maybe there can be a radio button that can be clicked to exclude it. Or maybe it will be automatically not included if I don't enter any text? your choice. let's talk about it.
5. The file name should be generated by three of the fields in the form. That is, note that there are fields for 'firstname', 'lastname' 'date'. When it's time to save the file, it should automatically generate a file name of 'lastname'_'firstname'_yearmonthday. I should be able to edit that if needed, but I want to streamline and take human error out of the file naming process if possible.
6. The 'Medications' fillable field can take input from a database (I'm looking into that).
please let me know in your proposal whether or not you can meet the absolute and/or desired requirements as detailed above.