This project is to create a document and file management websites. Please throughly read the following description prior to bidding:
All users must register their accounts; this will be free.
To create a "data room," a user will have to pay a fee. The fee charged will be based on the maximum number of users for the room. This user will be the Admin of the room.
The Admin will be able to:
1. Add users to the room by email address and designate them to a 'group.' The 'groups' will be 'public side' 'private side' and 'other'. If a user already had access, then the room will be added to their dashboard when they login. If the user does not have access, they will receive an email instructing them to join and after they join it will be added to their dashboard.
2. The Admin can give other users the ability to serve as Admin for the room. A room can have multiple Admins at one time.
3. Create a message that displays whenever someone enter's the room.
4. Upload files. The admin can create a file tree and upload files to a folder or subfolder. The admin can specify if the file can be viewed downloaded by 'public side' 'private side' and 'other' - the admin should be able to select 1, 2 or all 3 of these. If 0 is selected, then the file is only accessible to the admin.
4. The admin can create a note to accompany each file.
5. Delete files.
6. 'Audit History' which will show a text record of actions taken in the room (people joining the room, files being uploaded, files being deleted, folders being created etc). This will only be visible to the Admin.
7. 'Roster,' which will show all of the users in the room (Name, Email Address, Company, Title, Phone Number). The Admin can make this public or private.
The User will be able to:
1. Login and view a list the rooms they have been invited to join / joined. Access their available rooms to browse and download files.
2. Delete their access to rooms they have been invited to. If a user deletes their access, the Admin must be able to reinvite them.
3. Manage their profile including username, password, address, title, company, phone number etc.
4. Manage their email preferences. The user will have the option to get an email when ever a file is uploaded to a room that they have been invited to that includes the data and time of the upload, the file name, the file description, the note attached by the admin and a link to logon to view the room that the file is located in.
The site must feature a document viewer that allows the user to view excel, word, powerpoint and pdf documents without downloading them.
Site design an functionality should be similar to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
NOTE: Please bid based on the site described above. If you wish to complete the following Optional portion, please send me a PMB message with the additional price for that portion only.
** Optional / Not Required: Drive Mapping. This will let the user map a folder on their PC to access the data rooms they have access to without having to logon to the website. When the user double clicks the folder, they will need to enter their username and password. Then the user will see a folder representing each data room that they have access to view and should be able to browse the content in each data room. Users should be able to drag and drop files to their desktop. If the user is the Admin of the room that they are viewing, they can drag and drop files to the folder to add them to their data room as well.