I need about 2 hours of someone's time to 1) assess 2 websites I want to build and 2) help guide me through the process of effectively engaging a freelancer. I am not a technical person. I have hired one freelancer already and had a bad experience and am not sure what I did wrong.
Requirements of you
- You must be based in the US, and be completely fluent in English
- You must have purchased a significant amount of freelance work from overseas freelancers, especially implementing larger solutions. The ideal situation would be if you've commissioned at least 3 large projects (>$1500) from overseas freelancers.
- You must be familiar with website development and design, preferably being a developer/designer yourself.
What I need from you
1. An assessment of how difficult my websites will be, what they might cost, and how and to whom to best bid them out.
2. An "guide" on how to best work with foreign freelancers, including any pitfalls or recommendations. I will need some detailed advice on this, as I have had a really bad experience already and need to figure out how to prevent that from happening again.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $63 for this job
I would be happy to help analyze your websites and provide guidance on working with freelancers. My past experience includes Editor of [url removed, login to view] where I worked with eight freelancers from around the world.