Conversion of single powerpoint page to HTML/CSS, matching exact look and colour scheme, with the following requirements:
- No tables for layout (i.e. use DIVs)
- All style code to be in separate CSS
- Prefer no 'absolute' positioning
- No images need to be created (except possibly for rounded borders - needs to be CSS2 compatible) (Any placeholder image can be used where shown in the ppt)
- Layout shouldn't be affected by resizing browser window
- Valid, clean code - work will be integrated with backend code to provide dynamic content
- Cross-browser compatible (IE6-8, firefox, chrome)
- Work to be completed in 5 days
This is the first stage of work, there will be another followup job once this is completed. Attached is the file that requires conversion. All content/images contained are sample only, and do not need to be replicated in the HTML. Text/shapes in red contain further instructions/requirements.
Please provide examples of previous work, so we can review the quality of your code.
19 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 45$ teklif veriyor
I am expert in html/css coding. You can check my feedback review to know more about it. I can easily handle this project. Awaiting for my selection to start working on it. Thanks
Hi, I am ready to start immeduately. Cross-browser compatible, W3C valid div-based codes with PNG fixes for IE 6 and lower versions. Please see PMB for more details. Thank you.
Our team is quite capable of doing that type of work we never disappoint our clients and this is our motive. kindly give us a chance. Regards Softtech Developer System
I know the acceptance of a new person is very difficult, but I am confident that this can work best, give me a chance to show it! I can start NOW! ^.^ thank you very much!