We need a Comparison Website built in Ruby on Rails + Locomotive, similar to [url removed, login to view]
We have already gotten the PSDs sliced up in twitter bootstrap and is responsive.
I will write more detailed requirements but here's a quick snippet:
1) It will have Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Phones, Loans
2) The landing page asks 1/2 questions
3) It brings up a more complex webform based on the 1/2 questions pertaining to the product
4) It shows a result page to which you can filter/view more details of the product
The idea here is to build it for ONE product, and the client would be able to reproduce it for all the other products (e.g. the questions/lists/data that will be displayed)
E.g. - I create Credit Cards that has 40 fields
- I create the search for Credit Card that searches 20 of those fields (of which 10 are requirements)
- I now have Credit Card as a product/Category
This needs to be done in 1 month. So only experts apply. LOCOMOTIVE CMS IS A REQUIREMENT.
17 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 7310$ teklif veriyor
Your Comparison website similar to moneysupermarket can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Hi We have read your requirements. We have completed 40+ big projects using Ruby on Rails in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hi, I am highly experienced in Wordpress, Joomla, HTML, CSS, PHP, Graphic Design, Skills........So Please Check PMB For More Details........
Hello, I've been working with RoR for over 4 years, and using Locomotive as a CMS for over 2 years. Please check the PM I sent you for more details.