Read this posting carefully. You will NOT be considered if you don't follow the simple instructions at the end of the posting.
This is a re-posting of a project that the original engineering team will be unable to complete because of an unexpected interruption of business on their end. This project is to create a complex community based site, that allows for forums, chat rooms, blogging, personal URL of users, creation of a private on-line journal and will involve interconnecting multiple websites with one user account and profile.
Major functions to be coded involve:
1. HTML Editor
2. Basic Content Search Function (with advanced search function to search photos or forums)
5. Chat Rooms
6. Circle of Friends Management
7. Private Messaging / Internal Email Management
8. Journal Creation
9. Comprehensive administration panel on back-end
10. Photo Manager
11. Code to seamlessly hand off users between sites on the Cosmetic Experience network and to integrate these sites seamlessly
12. Public URL for each user
13. Extensive efficient searching of site content
This site will be done in two phases: a smaller site for 12-50 users that incorporates some of these features and then a much larger site for the internet at-large to be launched for the public.
We have a scope of work document we will provide to allow for a very accurate final bid.
IMPORTANT Instructions: Only bid on this project if you have created similar web projects and can provide them as examples. Please ONLY include 1-2 examples of your very best work, in terms of smooth look, feel, and functionality for these sorts of complex social networking sites. Teams that do not adhere to this instruction will not receive this project. I apologize but I don't have time to look through dozens of sites.