I want to set up a simple webpage similar working and looking as twitter but not competing with twitter in any way. This job should not be to difficult for the experienced but requires 100% engagement by any potential assignee.
In short I want a webpage that automatically will republish, in a twitter way, certain material that 5-10 other pages publish on a frequent basis. The information that the other pages publish are to some part going to be of various size and structure but I want my webpage to be able to automatically republish them in a predetermined structured and consistent way. Thus I want the webpage to search for publishing updates on the other predetermine webpages and republish them on a regular basis.
1. I want the webpage to be very clean and easy in its appearance and the main visible thing should be the republished material (think twitter way and function, it should flow down as soon as new published material is available).
2. The opportunity for persons/companies to publish material into the material flow via a simple form for payment via e.g. palpay (e.g. headline, short description of the material and contact info).
3. Further should the webpage be structured so that I can show ads (i.e. google ads).
4. It should contain a search function for searching in the published material and a cloud of the most prominent search words.
5. The welcoming page should also have an menu field where i.e. about, contact, advertise, blog (I have an already existing wordpress blog), a link to point nr 2. above, and a link to a very simple but secure uploading form for files (e.g. doc. and pdf.), should appear.
6. The page should have an opportunity for visitors to take part of the republished material by rss flow and/or email.
7. I must have access to the site via an simple admin site where I should be able to i.e., if possible, add other publishing sites to the material flow and make changes relating to texts on the page and to delete/add published material in and outside the flow.
Once you are selected, the procedure is going to be like this:
1. You start a sample site on your own host, and grand me admin access.
2. I visit and play with the sample site, and tell you where I want to make changes. Most of these changes should be related to style and element position. You may need to write some templates for posts/pages, etc.
3. You make the asked for changes and I review again. This will happen a few times until I am satisfied with the whole site.
4. It is your responsibility to make the site ready for a complete handover and launch within three weeks after the bid has been accepted.
5. You write down every step so that I can follow and set up the exact same site on my host.
6. I thank you for your cooperation and there will be a great chance of us working together again.
Some notes for you thinking of placing a bid
When you make samples you may use Twitter as a reference for constructing the republishing/material flow, and otherwise for style matters. For further reference relating to style you may refer to [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] Use these two references to understand the simplicity and cleanliness I am looking for.
I will only consider serious offers that can show samples or own made references of what I am looking for. If you can show me samples of what I am looking for your chance of getting accepted would increase significantly. If the selected assignee manage to complete a fully satisfactory webpage there might be further work available promoting the webpage.
If you are bidding please insert the phrase 'I have read and fully understand the terms and conditions for this assignment, and I am hereby ready to do the work accordingly', into your bid to make sure that you have read/understood the ad in its entirety and are ready to take on the project.
I will not reimburse anyone until the product fully satisfy what is noted above and are fully operational. Further should full access have been given to me.
I understand if the project looks harder and more advance at first sight but I believe that its not that complicated at all. I have put most of my information regarding the webpage above to make it easier for you as a bidder to understand what I want as a buyer and also for you to be able to make and show me the samples that I require.
I am looking forward to our cooperation.
STOP WASTING MY TIME!
DO NOT PLACE A BID IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE ENTIRE POST!!!!
20 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 478$ teklif veriyor
Hi sir, I have read all your requirements and i am ready to take your project as it is a good project and i can give you the satisfactory work attempt and you will have a long term relationship with us.