I require 50 permanent one way inbound links for a printing website based in the UK from other related websites. Requirements as detailed below.
1) No link farms, ffa's, gambling, pharmacy, illegal, violent, or hate-based, blogs, classifieds, dynamic links or generally black hat links
2) All links MUST be Permanent one way inbound static links
3) Links page must be reached from homepage in 1 or 2 clicks
4) All links pages where links appear MUST be indexed and cached by Google
5) All links must be from unique C Class IP addresses. One Link Per DOMAIN
6) Page must not be disallowed by [url removed, login to view] and NO rel=nofollow links in the code.
7) You will not participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
9) You must provide a report that indicates the URL where the links can be found. You should show us some sample of pervious Jobs.
10) No link from directories.
11) Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
12) English language web sites only
13) Link page shouldn’t contain more than 30 links.
14) Will also pay $5 extra per DMOZ, or Y! Directory listing that you can get.
I'm looking for one good person to complete ongoing projects but initially I want to do a test run of just 5 links from PR4 or higher pages.
You must submit a list of all links including URL were I can find the link (in excel format) and PR of the linking page. Payment will be made by paypal once we have verified the file with the links you supply. Please quote a price per 50 URLs. Also please include information on how many PR4, PR5 or PR6 will you provide if any.
Only bid if you are a serious bidder. In return for the above we will offer prompt payment and the strong possibility of ongoing work on projects.
8 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 78$ teklif veriyor
We are ready to provide high quality links of pr4. Check our experience at http://www.seoanalyzers.com/ Budget will be discussed. Feel free to contact us. Arun, seoanalyzers